Rendrick

006404.JPG
005458.JPG
004483.JPG
003509.JPG
002540.JPG
0011101.jpg
]

Hey looking for an assist diagnosing my problem.
here are the facts 2 plants white widow ghs genetics 5 weeks into flower
3 gallon pots 1/4 worm casting 1/4 vermiculite 1/2 soil iv used this mix before no problems
1000 watt agrilux hps temps 79 day 68 night
nutes general hydroponics 3 part 5 ml green 10 ml brown 15ml pink plus 5 ml cool bloom every second watering comes out at 1112ppm
tap water left out 48 hrs 6.3 ph

From the reading i have done here im leaning towards mag deficency but kinda fits the bill for potassium deficancy as well .Any opinions pointers or advice would be greatly apreciated

Thank in Advance Rendrick:peace:

Re: please help ladies in distress with pics

Hey man I have heard that the yellowing is pretty normal during flowering due to the possibility of a nitrogen deficiency. Its better to just leave it as you dont wanna be pumpin your buddies up with nitrogen during flower. Im not 100% sure thats your problem but it seems pretty likely

From comparing your pics to the ones in the pests and problems sticky it kinda looks like it could be borum problem. However the sulfur and iron pics look very similar.

Did it start at the top or the bottom?

Thanks for the responses guys im familiar with the yellowing during flower but these got those nasty splotches and it kinda started on the lower large bottom leaves but is kinda spread all over the plant now. I have reduced nutes aswell till i get a handle on what is happening.

Thanks Rendrick:peace:

id use some calmag.
whats the ph and tds of the runoff?

The answer to your question Snow as of 20 min ago.

Plant #1 1 gallon ppm 1200 ph 6.2 in 950 ppm ph6 out

Plant #2 1 gallon ppm 1175 ph 6.2 in 875 ppm ph5.9 out

Any advice is appreciated my water is 120ppm out of tap ph6.9

Thanks Rendrick:peace:

sounds good.
Still sticking with my calmag suggestion. (or at least mag. -Epsom salts)

Well iv added calmag to the mix but have not noticed any marked improvement yellowing has increased some starting to drop leaves.I decided to mic my trichs and was suprised to see atleast 50% cloudy and some even going amber. I think im going to start my flush now and harvest at 7.5 weeks is it unusuall to have widow ripen this early and if it is can stress or nute lock out speed up the procees first run with widow was told 8 week strain some even take it to 10 . Any comment would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks Rendrick

Back
Top Bottom