Please Help! Male or Female? I cant tell the sex

To be honest, Blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah. Blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah. Blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah. Blah blah blahblah blah blah. Blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah. Blah blah blah. Blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah. Blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah. Blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah. Blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah . Blahblah blah blahblah blah blah. Blahblah blah blahblah blah blah .....................
...............put on a full hazmat suit!

(I am fully medicated, don't mind me ;))

I agree with AG on this one, Mick ;)

Your smoke will be great thanks to your dedication to picking off balls

which will not be mature and will not pollinate your females.

:circle-of-love:

How are the ladies coming along Mick?

They are coming along, 4 of 7 are doing exceptionally well!! Buds getting bigger, smelling skunkier, getting some nice white frosty powder. I will upload pics tonight or tmrw. But I've got three plants that aren't developing very well, growing slowly, buds quite small. I'm not sure if I stressed them out somehow or what. But anyway, good to hear from ya, I'm gonna get medicated and take a nap :)

Peace! Mikey

nearing the END

due to request I've included a few pics of the girls :circle-of-love:

Im 27 days into flowering, I have to be finished / harvested by October 2nd!! Holy Sh*t!! So the way i see it is I only have about 8-10 days at the most, then I have to cut/hang/dry/cure (how long should that take me?) what other options do i have?:helpsmilie:

Getting ready to harvest: a few steps yes?/no?
1. flush with Ph'ed water a week before chopping down??
2. do a two day total dark period before chopping down??
3. hang upside down to dry in dark? or light?
4. After harvest how do i cure my girls??

thanks all, peace out!! Mikey :peace:

THC-002.jpg

THC-006.jpg

THC-007.jpg

THC-0121.jpg

THC-008.jpg

THC-011.jpg

THC-013.jpg

THC-019.jpg

THC-020.jpg

THC-021.jpg

>>>Im 27 days into flowering, I have to be finished / harvested by October 2nd!! Holy Sh*t!! So the way i see it is I only have about 8-10 days at the most, then I have to cut/hang/dry/cure (how long should that take me?) what other options do i have?

Getting ready to harvest: a few steps yes?/no?
1. flush with Ph'ed water a week before chopping down??
2. do a two day total dark period before chopping down??
3. hang upside down to dry in dark? or light?
4. After harvest how do i cure my girls??

I have to very well much agree with Giga! You will barely get a high if you chop down now. You need at least 30 more days for those ladies to really pack on some more weight. If you think you see a lot of 'white powder' (trichomes) now, it will be unimaginable in a month's time. When harvest is near, most of your 'white hairs' if not all will dry and wilt up into a red/orange hue (like the hairs you see in the bud you buy from your supplier!) All the hard work is done during veg, but PATIENTS is the key when flowering.

As Giga said, keep it simple for harvest (the 'K.I.S.S. principle). A few things I would do is to flush a week before harvest and make sure my humidity is low (20-30%) to help the plant build more resin due to the lack of moisture in the air.

The dark period before chop, IMO, has no significant affect on yield or potency. Some growers go by this, and some do not. I am just one who thinks it is not worth the time ;)

When drying, keep it in a dark place with constant air flow to prevent any mold. And I would cure in any air tight glass jar for a minimum of two weeks to really unlock the strains full tastes and aromas!

Take some time and search the growing section of the forum for some techniques other growers have used in the past with success. Gather some info, develop a plan, and viola you'll be set! Good Luck bro!

Alright guys, I think I get it, thanks for all the good advice, I love straight forward in your face honesty and hearing personal opinions.

IM NOT GONNA CHOP 'EM!

I've decided, I will setup the little auto-watering system on the timer for M-W-Friday, (the the trick is to find a big water barrel to hold enough for 3 weeks.
1. Can I just feed plain PH'ed water for 3 weeks? Or must I mix in some nutes?
2. Will the PH stay set in the water barrel over 3 weeks or will it change with time?
3. Will nutes go bad just sitting in the barrel?

Ok, I'm planning on having a small 12cm fan sucking in air from outside.
I will also have a rotary fan on timer turning on for 15 minutes every 2-3 hours to circulate air.

Here's the BIG one:
I'm putting the plants in front of the "balcony" window, it gets pretty good light all day.

So that's the plan, they will be on their own for 3 weeks, I'm kinda nervous, but I guess it's all about learning to let go, ha ha ha.

Now, one more question:
1. My plants are currently under 400W HPS 13dark/11light and the light cycle is during my night time here. So the question is, how do I move my plants to a opposite 12 hour/ natural light schedule without shocking the shit out of them and maybe stunting growth or going hermie???
*maybe skip a light cycle, go 24hrs dark and then pull them out in the morning to start the natural cycle??

Thanks guys, I look forward to feedback,
I'm gonna go take my meds :)

Peace, Mikey

personally I would just water with plain water, maybe upto 25% feed strength at most. no clue how far the ph and reactivity of your nutrients will go in that time. if you are able, you could scrape off some of the topsoil and pot up with fresh soil, that would also provide some good nutrients, just bear in mind that fresh soil may be a little too biased towards veg stage tho.
*maybe skip a light cycle, go 24hrs dark and then pull them out in the morning to start the natural cycle??
that's what I would probably do.

personally I would just water with plain water, maybe upto 25% feed strength at most. no clue how far the ph and reactivity of your nutrients will go in that time. if you are able, you could scrape off some of the topsoil and pot up with fresh soil, that would also provide some good nutrients, just bear in mind that fresh soil may be a little too biased towards veg stage tho.

Thanks!! I am leaning towards just plain PH'ed water also, then I can go right into harvest when I get back and won't have to do a one week flush.

Any ideas about the 12 hour lighting time difference? Just do 24hrs dark then pull out of the cabinet for the new cycle?

You have no idea how relieved I was to read you weren't gunna chop em in a week, they are looking soo good for their age they'll be amazing by the time they are ready... There is literally no buds on that to smoke atm, everything shrinks up with drying time too so youll wana make sure they can get as fat as possible! lol

all those calyx's that each set of hairs is coming out of is what will SWELL into huge nugs around weeks after 6-7, the hairs will start to age and the pouch theyre in will go swoll patrol lol, cant wait to see how they turn out, again great decision not to chop now.

Oh yeah and for future reference, those crinkly funky leaves you had after you topped it, is likely from that. I see it a lot of the leaves that grow out immediately after I top- but as you saw no harm and the next sets come out fine. lol

Back
Top Bottom