Please Help! Male or Female? I cant tell the sex

Help! Sausage Party- Male Plants???

Okie Dokie-
13 beauties, tonight I took 'em out for some inspection, I found four shady fellas lurking among them. I attached a pic of four plants which I believe to be male plants, can someone (as many people as possible) please confirm for me that they are indeed male plants.

Thanks, Mikey

grapes-001.jpg

Re: Is it a male? going crazy here, cant tell the sex

hey everyone,

day 10 of flowering, 12/12, found a couple round bumps on plant 004, tried to get some clear shots, anyway can anyone please tell me if this is a male. I have too many plants for my little space and I need to clear some out so I can have room.

much appreciated! -Mikey

004-005.jpg

004-004.jpg

004-002.jpg

004-001.jpg

004-003.jpg

you got yourself a couple of man friends there.

4 6 10 and 11 are definitely, unequivocally and most certainly males. There can be no doubt, there shall be no doubt. They are the demon spawn that shall destroy the land, plunder the the calyxes and rape our women! They must be stopped there is no choice but to end their reign of terror, or else thee shall suffer great hardships of seedy, unpotent shwaggy buds!

Jimney Crichet- haha, love that guy... anyway, thanks for the confirm, execution will soon comence, and a few course words will be mumbled. haha

Thanks again- Mikey

Beautiful Sexy Buds, is it safe to say she's a SHE??

Hey Everyone, thanks for the feedback yesterday about the four males I had, I did get rid of them today and they are resting nicely in a trash bin somewhere :high-five: Now, attached here is a pic of plant #001, just to confirm, is it safe to say its a BIG SEXY FEMALE?? Thanks again ya'll

Mikey :peace:

BEEOCH-001A.jpg

BEEOCH-001B.jpg

Re: Beautiful Sexy Buds, is it safe to say she's a SHE??

Hey Everyone, thanks for the feedback yesterday about the four males I had, I did get rid of them today and they are resting nicely in a trash bin somewhere :high-five: Now, attached here is a pic of plant #001, just to confirm, is it safe to say its a BIG SEXY FEMALE?? Thanks again ya'll

Mikey :peace:

BEEOCH-001A.jpg

BEEOCH-001B.jpg

IMO This plant is DEFINITELY a female plant. Though inter-nodal pictures would better confirm this as Giga pointed out. You can clearly see the pistils (or hairs) growing out of the plants calyx' . These pistils that usually come in pairs are the early signs of female pre-flowering and it takes thousands, if not millions of these calyx' to form the stickiness we call BUD :blunt:

Oh no, him/her... SheMale... Hermies!!

Alright, as an update, when my lights went on tonight for my light cycle i pulled the girls out to inspect and again found another two "Males" that just started showing signs (grape clusters) over night. SO I got rid of them. But today the newest situation is "HERMIES"! I know what they are and theoretically what they should look like, but Im struggling because tonight I found two for certain what seem to have male and female attributes, something that looks like a flower but then a couple (two maximum) round little balls near the node. If they are Hermies I wanna get 'em out of the room ASAP, but im not sure if thats what they really are.
Im most skeptical of #003# & #005#, to be honest im just guessing when it comes to #012# but i do know that it had a couple spots that made we think twice, so, better safe than sorry...

Please take a look and let me know, Im getting so excited as the girls are starting to flower. Im down from 13 to 7 plants now, and if I have 3 hermies then I'll be down to 4, which is ok i guess, I can put everything I have into these four and also maybe get a couple clones for the next grow.

Peace and look forward to hearing from you, Mike

003-HRMI.jpg

005-HRMI.jpg

012-HRMI.jpg

Check out these sexy ladies

just an update, no questions today. Day 16 of flowering, was 12/12 up until now, I am going to reduce my lights by 30 minutes tomorrow and go with 12.5/11.5 for two weeks then reduce again 13/11 for the rest of the time. Below are a couple of my girls, they finally decided to pull up their skirts and show us the sh*t! :bravo: Some have said in reply to some recent pictures that its too soon to even tell the sex, but i think it was a problem with the area i was showing in the picture which made you think this. Anyway, getting real excited as things are progressing nicely. As im wiritng this a few questions come to mind - .....

1. Flush nutes with pure water a week before harvest??
2. Give 1 (one) or 3 (three) days of dark at the very end?? (i've heard alot of different stuff)
(this is my first grow, so I have alot of uncertains, things will be different next time as I will be clear on
certain things and I will also know what things are a MUST and what things can be experimented with.)
3.If i drop the temps at night it will bring out the "purple/blue-ish" in my plants, this just looks cool yeah? it
does nothing for THC or CBD levels??
4. How much benifit does one actually get from feeding Molasses?? (does any speak against it?)

Alright already, im sure thats enough to keep us busy for a while. Have a great day all and look forward to feedback.

Thanks- Mikey :peace:
THC-012.jpg

THC-001.jpg

Molasses is great for Potassium and especially if its blackstrap its great for micro nutes too.

Don't drop the temps it will lower your THC and other canabinoids, not raise. If you want a purple bud get a purple strain. Like Purple Kush (it turned purple in 75 degree night temps and 105 daytime)
DSCN8277.JPG

You do not NEED to give any dark before harvest, you can harvest it during lights on if you want. However it does seem that a good 48-72 hours of dark before harvesting works nicely to up THC a bit.

As for flushing in synthetics its a must. at minimum 5 days but up to 14 days is good. If growing soil with organics its less needed, however going pure water the last few days or week MAY help. A lot of people argue about flushing with organics. I figure there is still some nutes in the soil always so if I go straight water last few days or even last week or two its fine either way.

Holy Sh*t! Look at that thing...!

alright, about a week ago got rid of a bunch of males, (five to be exact) then there were three other plants that I just couldnt tell what sex they were. Well, two of them I now know are female, and I think i got a hermie, I've got hairs and balls on a couple different nodes, but not on all the buds/nodes. (See Pic...) anyway, can i keep this in a seperate room and continue to grow and just pick off with a tweezers any (male genitalia)as it appears? Will the yield be usable? bad quality? would love some feedback on this.

Thanks Ya'll, peace! Mike

hermie-001.jpg

hermie-003.jpg

hermie-002.jpg

To be honest, I can't tell from the picture whether that is the start of a pollen sack forming or just another female calyx? I would wait for others to chime in as well. If it is determined to be a hermie, even if you keep it in a separate room, it will pollinate your other females.

It has been known to travel distances from basements to attics of a house and has the tendency to stick to clothing as well. You would have to have one of those cleansing rooms like you see in a spy movie in the cinema's where you walk in and get all contaminates sprayed of you and put on a full hazmat suit! (I am fully medicated, don't mind me ;))

Back
Top Bottom