Please help

This thread epitomizes what makes the 420 forums the best. All of you guys coming together to help a completely clueless new grower (no insult intended, Johnny Crack! Many were there once) get over the hurdles of learning to grow. It's awesome.

Good luck, JC. My advice is to read, and then read some more. There is so much invaluable information in this forum and so many that have started where you are and are now successful growers. Never stop learning and never give up.

:goodluck:

If you don't put them at least 18" away they will burn your plants I don't know why to be exact but from experience that's what happened plus the put off a lot of heat to much to be a 1" away like CFL's. Home brand LED's are what I call the ones they sell at Home Depot that go in your house 18w = 100w incandescent or someshit. Good luck if you got anymore questions just ask someone will help you for sure!!!! Live-Love-Learn
I tried using home style led and it just wasn't enough light. I eventually added 3 cfls but it was too late for them. I'll link to my thread and at the end I have a summery of what I did wrong. Not sure when to harvest

Uhmmmm wtf is this
420-magazine-mobile1748234854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1104495893.jpg

I put them into a peat/humus/compost mix with 25%perlite and crushed up some eggshells and mixed in, I heard that's a source of calcium, they are looking happier now i dont see any defects on new growth
420-magazine-mobile360064423.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1222428284.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1915815093.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1926826075.jpg
420-magazine-mobile109464966.jpg
lights fell once again and lost a good chunk of one plant :( it wont happen again. I also fed a 6-3-8 veg fertilizer at 1 tsp per gallon. Wont use it often because im pretty sure that's alot of k for veg but idk i git it from the grow store and it says veg on the bottle..

Hi, im growing unknown strains in mg potting soil. 6 23 watt cfls about 3 inches from babies. Just giving tap water, im not sure of the PH i need a meter.
420-magazine-mobile2004320371.jpg
could this be a deficiency? A burn?

If it's in MG soil I assume you mean miracle grow? It's likely to be nutrient burn from the miracle grows built in nutrients, it can be a bit too strong for seedlings.

Back
Top Bottom