Please recommend me a strain

Compare to c99 and j1?

I've grown HGK a lot and still have more growing, and also have a C99 in flower, so I'll let you know how they compare to me. As far as I've been told, C99 is a happy uplifting high, and i know HGK is a melt your head indica stone. Loooooove that HGK

I've grown HGK a lot and still have more growing, and also have a C99 in flower, so I'll let you know how they compare to me. As far as I've been told, C99 is a happy uplifting high, and i know HGK is a melt your head indica stone. Loooooove that HGK

How would u compare looks of yield and as deficiencies and cons n pros of each plant.

We all know nothing taste better than the real jack herrer. (Curry smell with thick orange hairs).
But heard it's like 13 plus weeks. I plan on getting j1. It's a cross. Seen pics on here and is amazed. J1 has the jh taste too.

i had a cut. it was the best tasting weed. lemon lime was its taste. it finished in 9 weeks. was a bitch to trim. stayed about 36" tall, too. not sure where mine came from. nice, dark green. and narrow, classic leaves. i did share it with a freind. i just may get it back one day. i have smoked a few other jacks, and, honestly, mine was the tastiest. many smell super. but did not taste like much. I have heard, that sannies seeds had a great cut. it too, is a 13 weeker. thats a long time.

i i have one of these fems, as a freebie, now a seedling. we will see. i have heard its a connesour smoke, but very little yield.

high yield and high potency. well, thats not very common. so, i did grow for a long time, some aurora indica, by nirvanna. it was a fair producer. if i had used smart pots, it would have been more. god bud is a good producer. and, great buzz, as well as taste, and aroma. i have grown thc bomb. good yields, hard nugs. great high.

Back
Top Bottom