Pollen exposure at week 6, probably from a single nanner

Hello, I am finishing up my first indoor photoperiod grow. I’m growing/grew 4 strains, with a 28 day veg in a 27”x 27” tent. It’s been crowded but doable. Yesterday I took the 1st at 59 days since flipping.

At week 6, I noticed what looked to be seeds starting down low on some larf, on further inspection I found seeds starting on all 4 plants in the lower growth only. A few days earlier I noticed a fresh shriveling of pistols and just thought it was from moving them around.

After I found the seeds starting, I took all outside in the sun to look for male parts. I stripped fans, took pics and just looked carefully but found no nanners or male parts. So, I did it all again the next morning and still I found nothing. It appears it was a one shot deal, most likely a nanner that had help with the fan to spread the pollen. A one pollen shot so to speak, not fully seeding anything.

Yesterday I took the 1st of the bunch, a B Banger. I dried a nice larf bud on my router. In it were these 2 fully developed seeds. There will be seeds in all 4 plants. It was obviously a nanner and not a male part, or herm. Will a plants seeds that were pollinated from a nanner be female? If so, with such a short whatever exposure, would you think this would predispose future seeds to have this nanner trait? Other than this issue, the plants look great and the buds are big and frosty.

I took the long way to my question, sorry. I’ll blame the sativa! Would you trust these seeds? With only 1 nanner or exposure it doesn’t seem so bad. I have no idea which plant is to blame. Thanks

DSC00776.JPG

Back
Top Bottom