Using Pollen

THCoso

420 Member
I just removed a few dozen nanners from a blue dream bud I harvested 5/31, dried/cured 5 week and mostly been in the freezer since. The plant it came from my had to pull 5 days earlier than I planned and than the 3 others of the same strain due to an explosion of nanners that seemed to come over night. They were well developed, easily smearing between my fingers into power pollen. And I have found 2-3 fully developed seeds and lots of partial seeds in various stages of development. This pollen was good. Can I use it to pollinate a current flower in week 6 day 4 since flip?

I just removed a few dozen nanners from a blue dream bud I harvested 5/31, dried/cured 5 week and mostly been in the freezer since. The plant it came from my had to pull 5 days earlier than I planned and than the 3 others of the same strain due to an explosion of nanners that seemed to come over night. They were well developed, easily smearing between my fingers into power pollen. And I have found 2-3 fully developed seeds and lots of partial seeds in various stages of development. This pollen was good. Can I use it to pollinate a current flower in week 6 day 4 since flip?

I've seen people take a small brush and brush the pollen on their buds at this stage before.
But it is a little late but not too late. :Namaste:
You can try and see if they form in time before her end.
6 weeks 12/12 since flip depending on strain might be ok.
Pick a bud and brush some on and give it a shot
Stay safe.
Bill

I did last night. I have 9 plans in flower. The oldest 3 (6 weeks 4 days since flip) I took some old gorilla glue and blue dream, removed some nanners from each, and systematically and using different techniques, applied various amounts of the 2 different nanners to 6 different flowers. From using 1 single nanner placed on a small, bottom-fluff bud to a zip-lock bag containing dozens of nanners ground-up to a powder, then placed over an entire cola and sealed with a zip-tie for 12 hours. I then used an extra large zip-lock bag to cover, remove the bag containing the pollen, leaving only the larger bag to help prevent any other buds from being seeded.

Since these are branches I was gonna trim then throw out, this is just for my FYI.

I did last night. I have 9 plans in flower. The oldest 3 (6 weeks 4 days since flip) I took some old gorilla glue and blue dream, removed some nanners from each, and systematically and using different techniques, applied various amounts of the 2 different nanners to 6 different flowers. From using 1 single nanner placed on a small, bottom-fluff bud to a zip-lock bag containing dozens of nanners ground-up to a powder, then placed over an entire cola and sealed with a zip-tie for 12 hours. I then used an extra large zip-lock bag to cover, remove the bag containing the pollen, leaving only the larger bag to help prevent any other buds from being seeded.

Since these are branches I was gonna trim then throw out, this is just for my FYI.
Sounds good I hope it goes well.
I don't let any pollen in my rooms.
Had too many things go wrong. :rofl:
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom