Pollinated room

Ilovekush17

Hello all, 1st time poster here. I had 2 hermaphrodites that slipped threw the cracks and pollinated my whole room. Everything is about 4 weeks into flower but alot of buds are now producing seeds. Is it worth it to keep them going seeing alot of buds will have seeds? Will it continue to produce tricombs to make it qorth qhile to wash for bubblehash? Thank you

My first grow was filled with seeds, the smoke was still very nice although I did notice it took them longer to finish than is 'usual' (although I didn't understand that at the time)

The only bad part about the seeds is the annoying task of having to make sure you get them all out each time you grind, because burned seeds are almost as nasty as burned hair. They have their own special nasty stink and taste when they burn lol. I like having lots of seeds for free tho, even if it isn't top shelf candy flavored it does the job I need it to do.

eta: I missed the bit about bubble hash so I guess you don't have to worry about grinding.

all good, you will have dozens if not 100's of different phenotypes (seeds) to grow in the future if you let them mature by letting flowers grow til the seeds are mature

Back
Top Bottom