Portable Water Pipe

Good evening.

I'm looking to buy a portable water pipe and have seen some silicone ones and am wondering if anyone has one and whether they would recommend it or not?

Now that bars are opening up, I'd like to smoke at intermission and a water pipe is what I use at home.

Any other recommendations are welcomed, too.

Thanks in advance.

Good evening.

I'm looking to buy a portable water pipe and have seen some silicone ones and am wondering if anyone has one and whether they would recommend it or not?

Now that bars are opening up, I'd like to smoke at intermission and a water pipe is what I use at home.

Any other recommendations are welcomed, too.

Thanks in advance.
I have a little silicone water pipe that I purchased from one of our sponsors. I absolutely love this little pipe! Not only does it deliver a consistently smooth hit with its diffuser and double expansion chambers, but the silicon makes it sit well on uneven surfaces, a bed, a keyboard... and if it does spill, the silicon base and neck usually hit first which protects the big glass chamber. I have tipped it over a few times and depending on how it lands, many times nothing leaks out. Lastly, the bottom silicon base comes off and the lower diffuser can be pulled out of there to be cleaned and when it is reinstalled in the hole, the silicon expands to seal the hole. I have had harder hitting pipes, but this little one is no slouch and its portability makes it an amazing tool. If I drain the water out, and put the bowl in a separate place, this little guy is easily transported in my purse.
20210810_191046.jpg

At the very bottom of the big glass globe is the diffuser, and it has a cap on the far end that can be taken off to allow ash or any other clumps of material that is trying to remain in the input line to be cleaned out. I first leave everything assembled and pour some salt down the input tube and chase that with some 91% ISO. Shaking real good seems to clean out that input tube and the big glass bowl and then I pry off the bottom stand and rinse the pipe out really well with hot water. With that little plug in the diffuser, this little thing ended up being one of the easiest pipes I have ever had to clean. I am at work and can't measure the pipe, but I would estimate that it is 7 or 8 inches tall. You can see it sitting there on my Dad's keyboard to try to get an idea of its size.

Back
Top Bottom