Pipe or paper?

LOL WTF is that?!?! ^^^^

looks like a weed sausage...

Been hand rolling one papers and L's for years now, it's the only way to go for me. I haven't used a pipe in forever, I say joints first, bongs second, pipes if you have no other choice.

Use the THINNEST unbleached papers you can find, Rizzla Silver pack for me, zig zag as a last resort...

I roll thin joints for 1-2 people, or an L-paper for 3 or more. I usually cut with scissors the paper length-ways, making for the least amount of paper possible.

CoP1010002-zig-zag-ultrathin-1_25.JPG

'Nuff said.

I have tried those see through papers yet.

That's some perfectly prepared herb there though ;)

That pot went through a grinder. The paper was a Zig-zag UltraThin 1¼ - those are the ones in the foil pack. It was hand rolled and weighed 1.4g. It smoked perfectly, and since only my immediate family was here and they don't toke, I smoked it alone.

The paper looks translucent because I only overlapped a very narrow band, so most of the joint is practically see-thru. Anywhere it overlaps, it's almost opaque. You can get pretty much the same look with a Smoking Black paper, or with many others too, like the aforementioned Rizlas. You just have to not overlap paper. If you have to roll smaller, learn to roll backwards, so you can remove the extra paper.

I roll doobies daily and have for years, so I'm fairly good, but this one floored even me. The overlap was so clean, and it was just the right amount of tight to smoke easy and stay lit. I was so impressed with my own handiwork, I took the time to take a picture and weigh it.

They aren't usually that perfect, and they usually average 1.1-1.2g, but I do smoke a zeppelin every evening. I'm a med user.

If this inspires anyone, I'm happy. Smoke doobies, everyone!

:peace:

Someone asked me if I could taste the vapour and the answer is yes, but just barely. I make my own pipes out of glass and pear wood, but I have my heart set on a nice vape and roor set. An ice cooled bong is a great way to hit it.

A nice clean glass pipe is what brings me joy. I'll buy a 5-10 dollar pipe every week or two weeks and toss or give away the old one. The pipe out here are pretty cheap as the glass blowing buisness is popular here, so a 10 dollar pipe is pretty nice, like a 30 - 40 dollar pipe where i used to live. Yup, new glass with some dank is the way for me.

I'll smoke a doobie if my pipe is dirty and I havent boughten a new one yet, or I'm smoking with women. I don't know why, but alot of girls wont smoke outta a bong, may take 1 wimpy hit out of a pipe, but will smoke a whole joint haha. They love them.

I agree,but also for the times of year when,just before regular harvest,most of the bud is gone and every one has hash,oil or does without till the harvest cures. I have a pipe I call little sure shot. It has a small bowl but does a big job!

Man, I just did an ice bong. FEELING GOOD!!!!
Last night I used paper and fell asleep. I think I roll the wrong stuff.
Damn, the music is the bomb!!!

You wouldn't believe the day I had. I had to pull down the NY SD tonight.

Ice Bong all day for me. When I get that cold hit into my lungs my worries all just roll away. Then I promptly forget why I'm in the attic.

Back
Top Bottom