Possible overwatering with Auto LSD-25 from Fast Buds

Hello Cannabis World !!
This is my first post here, I regret that it has to be a problem that is happening to my LSD-25.

I'm from the Caribbean, a kind of warm area for cannabis. I am growing this together with a Gorilla Glue # 4 that has the same age, I grow it in a very domestic way due to my lack of resources
:D.

These girls have 28 days, I am growing them in soil and perlite. I give them water with a pH of 6.8. the first day of nutrients was the 16th, I use Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom, I will also be giving them CannaBoost and Rhizotonic soon.

Currently I use CFL lights, one of 300w and two smaller ones of 35, in a few days I will change to 1000w LED spectrum.

It is very difficult to control the temperature since I have my plants in a small bathroom and don't have a dehumidifier or air conditioning, I only use a fan for the air flow.

I topped the LSD-25 at 25 days and the Gorilla Glue at 27.

The problem is that the same day that I topped the LSD-25, I gave it 1L of nutrients, and the next day the new knots began to come out groopy and with an affected verdure.

I would like to receive help with this since I would not like my plant to die and I wanted it to grow as healthy as possible and with beautiful buds

I would like to hear your opinion as it would be very helpful. This is my first growth and I hope to learn a lot from you as I have already been doing as a spectator. Any comments (whether temperature, lights, nutrients, soil, any technique) will be appreciated.

IMG_4482[1].JPGLSD 25IMG_4484.JPGLSD 25IMG_4484.JPGLSD 25IMG_4487.JPGGorilla Glue #4

Attachments

• IMG_4488.JPG
    IMG_4488.JPG
    597.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4489.JPG
    IMG_4489.JPG
    560.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4490.JPG
    IMG_4490.JPG
    435.6 KB · Views: 55
They don't look too bad actually, but I did notice something at alarms me. You mentioned adjusting water to 6.8 but didn't mention water with nutes in it... are you also adjusting that back up to 6.8?
I have seen this before, a grower will give a high pH water shot and then next time will add nutes to that water and that pH will drop very low... the average of the two mixing in the container gets the pH reasonably close to what it should be, at least for a small period of time. The problem is that outside of that small window where you mix high and low pH fluids, the container's pH is so out of the range that the nutrients are not even being seen by the plant.
It is much better to adjust all fluids, whether it be plain water or water with nutes mixed in, to the low end of the pH scale for soil, which is 6.3-6.8. By adjusting to 6.3 every time, your pH regularly slides through the entire soil range and you pick up all of the nutrients that are needed.
Get some consistency in your pH and I think you will see a much stronger growth response from your nutrients... and you really need to lock this in before tangling with white widow... she is very picky.

Yes, i do set the nuts to 6.8 as well, yesterday was their second day in nuts, but i didn't nut the LSD because i'm trying to dry the soil, i haven't watered her in 5 days because the soil still moist. She looks kind of worst, but she still growing. I hope she recovers.

You recommend me to set the pH to 6.3 instead of 6.8 so it can get all around the soil?

I did another mistake yesterday, i'm i little hype, i need to chill, for real, i moved my GG from my 3 gal pot o a 7 gal pot.

XTQL8426[1].JPGLook at her.

Attachments

• UYZR2330[1].JPG
    UYZR2330[1].JPG
    527.7 KB · Views: 48
  • UZDE1198[1].JPG
    UZDE1198[1].JPG
    823.3 KB · Views: 44
  • FGZT1986[1].JPG
    FGZT1986[1].JPG
    687 KB · Views: 44
They don't look too bad actually, but I did notice something at alarms me. You mentioned adjusting water to 6.8 but didn't mention water with nutes in it... are you also adjusting that back up to 6.8?
I have seen this before, a grower will give a high pH water shot and then next time will add nutes to that water and that pH will drop very low... the average of the two mixing in the container gets the pH reasonably close to what it should be, at least for a small period of time. The problem is that outside of that small window where you mix high and low pH fluids, the container's pH is so out of the range that the nutrients are not even being seen by the plant.
It is much better to adjust all fluids, whether it be plain water or water with nutes mixed in, to the low end of the pH scale for soil, which is 6.3-6.8. By adjusting to 6.3 every time, your pH regularly slides through the entire soil range and you pick up all of the nutrients that are needed.
Get some consistency in your pH and I think you will see a much stronger growth response from your nutrients... and you really need to lock this in before tangling with white widow... she is very picky.

Really Thanks for the info!!

Study the right half of this chart, the soil side. Please note how many major nutrients are not even visible to the plant at 6.8 pH. The soil is probably buffered to sit right about there too, so you are getting no drift. I can't understand why you are not getting severe Fe and Mn and then also Ca deficiencies already, and it is probably due to you correctly waiting for the plants to dry out before watering again... somehow so far, you have managed to survive this... but I would not count on that continuing as you move into flower and the nutrition needs get way more complicated.

Study the right half of this chart, the soil side. Please note how many major nutrients are not even visible to the plant at 6.8 pH. The soil is probably buffered to sit right about there too, so you are getting no drift. I can't understand why you are not getting severe Fe and Mn and then also Ca deficiencies already, and it is probably due to you correctly waiting for the plants to dry out before watering again... somehow so far, you have managed to survive this... but I would not count on that continuing as you move into flower and the nutrition needs get way more complicated.

Okay, so i will pH my plants at 6.3, right? i ordered some Canna Boost, Rhizotonic and Callmag so they receive some other nuts. How should i apply those components to my autos along with my Fox Farm ones?

just add them to the mix when you do your other nutes every other time, and be sure to pH the whole mix to 6.3... you don't pH your plants... you pH your fluids that will be applied to the plants. Just follow the directions that come with each of those products.

Okay i will add them to the fluids at 6.3, but, if i balance the pH to 6.3, wouldn't be missing Ca and Mg as the table shows?

Okay i will add them to the fluids at 6.3, but, if i balance the pH to 6.3, wouldn't be missing Ca and Mg as the table shows?
just add them to the mix when you do your other nutes every other time, and be sure to pH the whole mix to 6.3... you don't pH your plants... you pH your fluids that will be applied to the plants. Just follow the directions that come with each of those products.

What do you think about the LSD, do you think she will survive? :,(

Hello Guys!! Here's a little update of how are my girls going! They are doing better, the LSD 25 is recovering well. The GG4 continues going up, i don't really pay much attention to her because she looks healthy. This is the 3rd day of my White Widow.

OZGK9310[1].JPG Gorilla Glue #4TIFK3849[1].JPGLSD-25JFES3413[1].JPGWhite Widow

Attachments

• FMIV8850[1].JPG
    FMIV8850[1].JPG
    850.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IQUS1979[1].JPG
    IQUS1979[1].JPG
    465 KB · Views: 43
Hello there!! Just a quick update of my autos, they are doing good!! The LSD still recovering and growing like a baby beast, the Gorilla is getting bushier and bushier, not too much to say about the White Widow. The GSC auto never sprouted out so i change it for a Auto OG Kush and she’s sprouding already!! ✌✌

Any advice will be well received FE323275-6AD8-4D1B-A5AB-EC185E6DD54F.jpegWhite Widow255C56E1-40F1-4203-B2F2-77D67D4F219B.jpegOG kush7D4E53A1-F4AE-45B8-8D47-3A9CF0DF7CC5.jpegLSD-253B07AC4E-375E-42C3-959B-CFE4D8920ACA.jpegLSD-255613B304-B41C-409E-9BC1-DC1FC9344E1C.jpegLSD-25DFBC908F-0084-4CF9-9264-180BB43CEAAC.jpegGorilla Glue #420E53EFC-6896-41B9-A272-13810A40ABD5.jpegGorilla Glue #49827413C-3D6D-4479-95CE-C1B78C5DA2E8.jpegGorilla Glue #4

Attachments

• A021834D-A46A-4F6B-87E4-77DBB5DF0256.jpeg
    A021834D-A46A-4F6B-87E4-77DBB5DF0256.jpeg
    464.2 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom