Pot size/amount of plants and basic growing plan review please?

Outdoors it matters because of the light curve of the sun and you want to keep light off the roots.

Indoors it won't matter much at all because the light points straight down and the canopy will shield the bucket from direct light before too long.

@Roy Growin

Just wondered if you use a dehumidifier or any special way to control humidity?

It's pretty humid in the UK atm and as dehumidifers are generally quite expensive I just wanted to see if you used one/needed one in your tents, as usual delivery is crap here so tomorrow is tent day so I'm just trying to do a last minute mental check if there's anything else I will definitely need lol <3

@Roy Growin

Just wondered if you use a dehumidifier or any special way to control humidity?

It's pretty humid in the UK atm and as dehumidifers are generally quite expensive I just wanted to see if you used one/needed one in your tents, as usual delivery is crap here so tomorrow is tent day so I'm just trying to do a last minute mental check if there's anything else I will definitely need lol <3
Yes I use a dehumidifier in the room, it's essential during winter months
100w condenser - also has air filter and timer built in

I thought as much, I'll go with one that just auto controls humidity for now and work up towards a fancier air filter one :D Thanks alot for the swift reply!!

I thought as much, I'll go with one that just auto controls humidity for now and work up towards a fancier air filter one :D Thanks alot for the swift reply!!
The filter on the intake prevents the cooling fins from getting dusty and clogged
Cheap ones don't have one ;)

The filter on the intake prevents the cooling fins from getting dusty and clogged
Cheap ones don't have one ;)
No doubt the cheap one will need replacing with a good one because it's dusty and clogged lol, we'll get there eventually :D

For anyone following here is the start of my grow journal, hopefully we should have some seedlings planted and under the light within the next 48 hours <3

Back
Top Bottom