Powdered or dry nutes?

Remystemple

I just started using dry kool bloom. when i got it in the mail i couldn't believe how much was in the bag, it'll last me years.
so it made me wonder about using all dry nutrients. but a quick search online only brings me to the additives no "sets" that i could see.
Can anyone point me to a brand of dry nutes?

Thanks!

I doubt you'll find someone selling a "set" of dry nutrients, lol - it's "roll your own." Check out "customhydronutrients" - they sell their products at a reasonable price. There's also JR Peters' "Jack's" brand of nutrients; their Jack's Professional line (specifically, their Specialty Elements stuff, but all of it, really).

I doubt you'll find someone selling a "set" of dry nutrients, lol - it's "roll your own." Check out "customhydronutrients" - they sell their products at a reasonable price. There's also JR Peters' "Jack's" brand of nutrients; their Jack's Professional line (specifically, their Specialty Elements stuff, but all of it, really).

Thank you sir. this is probably all i need to send me on an internet adventure

I did a grow using Orchidgain dry fertilizer plus Dyna Gro Protekt, start to finish in Pro Mix. I reconstituted the dry fertilizer into water and mixed it at a ratio where 1tbs provided 30 ppm Nitrogen. My normal Dyna Gro Foliage Pro is 1tsp = 30 ppm Nitrogen. It was cost effective. Results were ok. If I were to do it again I'm sure results would be far better since I upgraded my lighting significantly and also the strains I grew on that grow were pretty poor genetics. Orchidgain is a different companies version of Greencare's MSU (Michigan State Universities) fertilizer. It has plenty of Calcium and Magnesium in it so there is no need to supplement that. If you decide to go a dry route, I'd recommend reconstituting it in water first. I can help with dilution calculations if needed.

Checkout Greenleaf megacrop.. Been using it awhile, nothing else needed..

Hmm. Went to their website. You can get a 300 gram (10 oz) bag for free (you pay shipping) with coupon code. Shipping to my location is $4.33. 300 grams makes about 73 gallons of feed. May make for an interesting comparison grow.

Yeah, I got the 1kg bags for free, postage was about 15euros.. They got some promo codes on other sites once in awhile.. So far I've been really happy running in dwc and coco.. Tried maxibloom but had to use some calmag, with MC haven't need any.. They are about to get European distributor, so ordering will be way easier.. I just love the stuff..

For $4.33 USD I just ordered some. I have another month on this current grow then maybe I'll do a comparison vs Dyna Gro.

wow lots of info here already. Thanks everyone.

Epsoma makes very good dry nutrients but you'd have to build it or create what you are looking for. Roots Organic has a "line" that's more of what you're looking for. They call it the "Player Pack" and it's got it all in there. If im understanding what yer looking for correctly.....

Many are using and trying the Mega Crop 2.0 with good results

I have a 750g free bag to try soon
May use it on some clones I'm gunna take soon, we shall see

Epsoma makes very good dry nutrients but you'd have to build it or create what you are looking for. Roots Organic has a "line" that's more of what you're looking for. They call it the "Player Pack" and it's got it all in there. If im understanding what yer looking for correctly.....
Yeah I'm using gh flora line up now. I'd like to save some cash if I should switch. Still learning tho so I should be careful. I'm not about to order up a bag of straight nitrogen lmao.

Awesome info. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom