Powdery Mildew Problem

Milk and water eh,,?? hmmmm, might have to try that..

Heya friend,, i am battling powdery mildew as well,, just a bit but most annoying indeed

So far, research tells me to use a hydrogen peroxide mixture,, five parts water to one part hydro.

It works, I guess, but the mildew is sneaky,, a good hider,, and it is at least as persistent as you are

Karma sent friend

Yes milk and water works well used it last summer I outdoor girls and will be using again when needed. 1part milk 3part water . Go big or go home lol . starting from seed helps tremendously:Namaste:

Attachments

• Resized_20180927_174827.jpeg
    Resized_20180927_174827.jpeg
    558.1 KB · Views: 63
I think I’ll try that 1 part peroxide to 5 parts water. If that doesn’t work what’s the best foliar spray I can buy to get rid of it? One that’s not harsh for the plants

It can if mixed to heavy, but if you use a pressurized sprayer and or a paint sprayer it isn't bad to hardly noticeable. A spray of just water a week after cleans then up nicely. Have not had pm back since I used it, not that you have any but it will also kill broad mites and an item that is okay to use in the recreational market here in California.
Peace OG

Back
Top Bottom