Ppm

Marlin2

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone can give me some information I check my ppm every time I water and it's normally around 1180 but now when I check it ,it comes up at 0000 now does that just mean that my plants are using all the nutrients and my ph in the run off is 5.6 please help everything is healthy and flowering for the life of me I can't work out why my ppm is zero

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone can give me some information I check my ppm every time I water and it's normally around 1180 but now when I check it ,it comes up at 0000 now does that just mean that my plants are using all the nutrients and my ph in the run off is 5.6 please help everything is healthy and flowering for the life of me I can't work out why my ppm is zero
Hey @Marlin2 how are you.
1180 ppm after you add your nutrients, i understand. Where are you measuring that you get a reading of 000
Bill

I'm testing the run off that's in the container under the pot
Plants uptake nutrients from your mix which drops ppm. But your run off should not be zero. But why are you measuring the run off to begin with? Whats in the pots your measuring? Is everyone healthy and growing properly?
Bill

Ive been watching DR Bruce bigbees videos he specifically studies hemp and cannibis and they measure the run off to see if the plants are using nutrients or if they have block out

Plants uptake nutrients from your mix which drops ppm. But your run off should not be zero. But why are you measuring the run off to begin with? Whats in the pots your measuring? Is everyone healthy and growing properly?
Bill
i check my runoff as well....Good indicator if you need to flush....Even in keeping my PH at 5.8 going in PH will go up to 6. whatever and its a good indicator to see if your plants get too much or not enough nutrients...This way you see problems before your the leaves/Plant start showing the problems

If i were you...i would first check if a change of Batteries would solve the troubles with the PPM meter...And dont keep meters in Bathrooms or other rooms with high humidity because that will ruin them eventually

Everything is healthy there's no problem with the color or growth I just don't know why the ppm was zero this time around in this run off water

Everything is healthy there's no problem with the color or growth I just don't know why the ppm was zero this time around in this run off water
Check meter it shouldn't be zero. Ever ,whats in the pot? Soil? Coco?promix?
Bill

New tester it works I know that coz I tested the run off water again and it just gave a reading of 1180 I don't know wat happened before but it's ok now
Even new meters can have old batteries...they are factory placed and god knows how long it was in the store before it was sold to you...But i'm glad it works again

Back
Top Bottom