Question regarding Pro-Mix HP

Your English is great. Just got into a bunch of discussion of ph and promix with this same crowd. It's here. Persistent leaf problem driving me crazy

Keep in mind my input is from the point of growing in Sunshine Mix, which is pretty much the same thing as Promix. I think the same ph rules apply but there's a chance I'm wrong. Also- your ph perfect nutes may be just that. Ph is something to keep in the back of your mind though, for sure, if not the front.
Best of luck.

Your English is great. Just got into a bunch of discussion of ph and promix with this same crowd. It's here. Persistent leaf problem driving me crazy

Keep in mind my input is from the point of growing in Sunshine Mix, which is pretty much the same thing as Promix. I think the same ph rules apply but there's a chance I'm wrong. Also- your ph perfect nutes may be just that. Ph is something to keep in the back of your mind though, for sure, if not the front.
Best of luck.

so basicly you are saying is that dont trust sensi ph perfect and the promis HP?

No. Not at all! I don't use it and am not familiar with it firsthand. I've heard people say it's great for ph balance and I've also heard people say that it doesn't do the job.
I'm saying that it may work great, but if not, or you're having problems with the plants and don't know the cause, keep ph in mind as a factor for sure.

so basicly you are saying is that dont trust sensi ph perfect and the promis HP?

AN + Promix should be a great combo w/o PH worries, IMO. I'd be using it myself but my local shop is phasing out AN products.

Hey guys nice thread here, hey so I m wondering how should a guy be watering with pro mix hp? Should you treat it like soil or water it like hydro every day if not more? I ve been reading on Peat based mediums and they seem to say you should water and feed daily but with much less. Where am I getting off track here? Lol:);) Thanks

No- I treat it like soil BB, other than that it uses the hydro ph range. Daily watering wouldn't work and the plants would be overwatered. I aim for about a five day wet-dry cycle.

No- I treat it like soil BB, other than that it uses the hydro ph range. Daily watering wouldn't work and the plants would be overwatered. I aim for about a five day wet-dry cycle.

Right on man thanks for the info, makes total sense, it's what I ve done from day 1 and it's worked so far. Sooo many different substrate s around and different ways to grow in them, it s hard to keep it all straight! Lol

Back
Top Bottom