Pre flower to bloom stage help

guerrillabalconygrower

I have a couple of Blueberry Kush autos that are 10+ weeks old. They show clear signs of pre flower, and have been, for 4+ weeks but I’m not sure about the stage next. I was hoping to see decent sized buds by now and I’m worried that the plant may Jude complete its life and/or wilt away before blooming properly. The plants are under a 18/6 light cycle and on organic soil amendments.
The growth is definitely stunted since I’ve just barely managed to recover them from overwatering. Anything I can do to speed it up?

13887568-A420-4B37-A3B6-5566BE27062C.jpeg

D666ECFA-AF11-42ED-AC82-C2AB20C17078.jpeg

5FB7DB04-7B9D-4D2E-94C6-DBDEED9CE2BB.jpeg

Auto flowers will be stunted with any stress and the most common is watering issues (either under or over). Nothing to be done about it at this stage other than to try to water properly.

In the mean time while you prepare for your next grow, come check out #SIP Club for perfect watering every time. You'll grow happier, healthier, and much larger plants with less effort.

Auto flowers will be stunted with any stress and the most common is watering issues (either under or over). Nothing to be done about it at this stage other than to try to water properly.

In the mean time while you prepare for your next grow, come check out #SIP Club for perfect watering every time. You'll grow happier, healthier, and much larger plants with less effort.
agree -- with autos' they are on their own time cycle -- regs and photo's you can do anything to and they will adjust - with longer veg/flower times --- with auto's the plants have a determined (geneticly) harvest dat no matter what you do to it (has no time to recover)

agree -- with autos' they are on their own time cycle -- regs and photo's you can do anything to and they will adjust - with longer veg/flower times --- with auto's the plants have a determined (geneticly) harvest dat no matter what you do to it (has no time to recover)
But will my auto reach a decent blooming stage at all? I can only see pre flowers for the longest time now without any signs of the colas gathering critical mass. Even if I can harvest 2-3 half decent buds, I'll be happy since these are the first couple of plants that I've ever grown.

In fact, the smaller/ extremely stunted 1 (3rd pic) is already showing pistils wilting. Barely any trichomes on it and no terpene/ aroma profile to speak of. (They are almost odourless in fact.)

I have a couple of Blueberry Kush autos that are 10+ weeks old. They show clear signs of pre flower, and have been, for 4+ weeks but I’m not sure about the stage next. I was hoping to see decent sized buds by now and I’m worried that the plant may Jude complete its life and/or wilt away before blooming properly. The plants are under a 18/6 light cycle and on organic soil amendments.
The growth is definitely stunted since I’ve just barely managed to recover them from overwatering. Anything I can do to speed it up?

Day 30/ with autos they will go into preflower stretch takes 2 weeks to Finnish mabey 3 weeks tops then transition into full flower begins 😊

Are you sure its a auto I've never grown one but maybe cut the lights back to 12 hrs and se what happens
Photos at that age will be in preflower usually 60 days

I would stick to fem photos all day

Are u giving her the right nutes ?

Are u giving her the right nutes ?
If ur not running ur light 24/7 its very important with auto flowers alot people would probably disagree but I've run them both ways I found that 24/7 lighting always outdid 18-6 or 22.2 or 20/4 lighting wouldn't hurt anything to try it and change your nutes tto a bloom booster if ur not already given her some always use calmag black strap mollasiss helps allot too

If ur not running ur light 24/7 its very important with auto flowers alot people would probably disagree but I've run them both ways I found that 24/7 lighting always outdid 18-6 or 22.2 or 20/4 lighting wouldn't hurt anything to try it and change your nutes tto a bloom booster if ur not already given her some always use calmag black strap mollasiss helps allot too
Yes, organic bloom booster every 7 days (as per bottle instructions)

Back
Top Bottom