Prices around the world

kushpac

I was just wondering how much weed costs in other parts of the world i live in scotland and its £10 a gram but sometimes you can come across deals like £180 an ounce

Hi kushpac,

I'm in the south central US and the decent stuff around here is $320-$400 an ounce. I'm sure there are slightly better deals to be had, but that range isn't a complete rippoff. This is not for anything that anyone would remotely label as killer, but it is good, solid, above average quality nugs.

I just returned from Denver. I was buying very good quality for a little over $7 a gram.
They may be selling more oils and extracts at $30 a gram than bud.

I have an Amsterdam Coffeeshop Menus site if you want prices in Amsterdam.

Online Amsterdam Coffeeshop Menus

A little eye candy for you.

Enjoy
Bud Tender

In Cali you got to watch out for rip off dispensaries, they really are everywhere.. if you want something that looks good and smells good you are paying atleast 45$ for an eigth. Regarless.. I see some dispensaries charging 70 DOLLARS for an 1/8 of bud. Oh I wish I could smack them for that.. but around my town I can find 10$ grams all day :Namaste:

Ok, i can live with Cali prices.. Mayx, any chance to grow your own meds? I would be a hobo on the side of the road for 34$ a gram yikes.. that's STEEP!!!

Yep its insane. I havent smoked really long so I havent gotten into growing and stuff just yet. But I know a friend of mine has tried to grow multiple times but he says its really hard and risky.

In florida I can get ounces for 2-300, qp's for 5-1200, lb's for 2-4000. all of it is great stuff, just the higher prices are top shelf shit.

I was just wondering how much weed costs in other parts of the world i live in scotland and its £10 a gram but sometimes you can come across deals like £180 an ounce

High Grade if you got connects goes for 220 a ounce all day just have to know the right people if you buy larger it's extremely cheaper. :Namaste:

Hi kushpac,

I'm in the south central US and the decent stuff around here is $320-$400 an ounce. I'm sure there are slightly better deals to be had, but that range isn't a complete rippoff. This is not for anything that anyone would remotely label as killer, but it is good, solid, above average quality nugs.

that's about the same up here in the North East US, figure 20$/gram if it's anything less than an O.

In NSW, Australia

City Hydro - $90-$110 a quarter, can be anything, I've had white rhino, red bull, NL, varieties of Kush, all the way down to quick dried skag that hasnt been full dried and tastes like a bale of hay, this is the demo I'm in at the mo, I'm expecting prices to rise soon as it been 2 weeks in a row that town has been dry..

Rural Hydro - $60-$100 a quarter, depending on who you know, these tend to be more hybrid's, had one guy that had a strain called red devil.. BY FAR the best weed I've ever smoked... they told me that they created this hybrid, a quick search of the net tells me otherwise, but all the better for me, as I can now get said strain :D

and Bushies or outdoors, well that can range from anywhere between $100 an ounce (i know some people :p) upwards of $500/oz for the bomb diggity stuff, getting some of this on the weekend for $65 a quart, my Mother-in-law looks after me :D

but thank mary j I'm getting out of this cycle.. gunna save so much money...

Back
Top Bottom