Prices...

OnionGobbler

I was wondering what the prices were for really good ganj in your respective neighbourhoods, an eighth or an oz for instance. In Southwestern Ontario I get spectacular pot for roughly 160 a oz. I just stuck a 7g nug in my bong bowl when i was rather stoned & took a picture, the quality isn't great but its sufficient.

Thanks

Around here 160 will get you an Oz of good mids. If you want something really good it'll cost you about 200 an Oz. I get it a cheaper though. No one around here has ANYTHING not even shwag. I'm the only one that can get any. We do make a killing because of all the raids though.

haha, I think this was the first post i made, and no one acknowledges it until 11 months after! Oh well, theres like 20 different comprehensive threads addressing the same issue, so it's now superfluous.

juicyj said:
weak ass dude

That doesn't even make sense. What are you referring to?

well first of all, you cant get "dank" in el paso, if u think thats dank, god would u love oregon or the northwest period. arizona i found has no dank either.

My friend picked up an Oz of Triple A's for $350, but he's also got the good hookup. It should have cost him $400.

An Oz of White widow around here will also run you about $400.

An ounce of ANYTHING for $80 is SHIT. Do you know how much work and money going into one plant? It costs someone probably $80 just to harvest that ounce. No way would they sell it for that much, when s/he worked his ass off harvesting it.

Regular: Can vary from compressed brick stuff to light, fluffy, lime green buds with ton of red hairs and trichomes. Quality varies WIDELY. This can be shit or great stuff.

1.5g - $5
3g - $10
7g - $20
14g - $30
28g - $50

Mid: Almost always light green, red hairs, sticky, and pretty potent.
.8g - $5
1.6g - $10
7g - $30
14g - $50
28g - $100

KB: Too expensive for what it is.
1g - $10
7g - $50
14g - $100
28g - $150-200

Heady:
1g - $10-20
3.5g - $30-60
7g - $60-100
14g - $100-200
28g - $200-300

Super heady: Popular, mind-blowing strains like Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, various Kush, Original Haze, etc
1g - $25
3.5g - $65
7g - $120
14g - $225
28g - $350-400

I can't believe it, I was actually able to score some authentic Colombian Gold Friday. For those of you that don't know, this stuff is actually great, it's just when it's bricked, stored and shipped that the potency degrades. Strong sativa high. From the first to second big hit it slams your head into a wall. I only paid $50 for almost one and a half ounces.

Super heady: Popular, mind-blowing strains like Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, various Kush, Original Haze, etc
1g - $25
3.5g - $65
7g - $120
14g - $225
28g - $350-400

i always get that, for cheaper though. i'll get a pic.

hahah check this out, here in oregon this is how we rep our budz.
100_1398.JPG

this ^^^ is a bud stuck to the wall.^^^

I'm from ontario near toronto and it's like pulling teeth around here to get anything and if you kiss enough asss ( which I don;t and won't do ) you might get lucky and get crap for 20 bucks a gram!!!! Well needless to say I got a better plan....screw them ! I'm sick of it all even had a thought of quitting cause of it after 25 yrs smoking, than I gave my head a shake,lmao:smokin:

For top notch strain name I get 250 an O.

I live just outside Toronto and I have absolutly no toruble finding any really good herb. Hell I go from supplier to supplier sometimes to sample then I buy an oz of the best one. Last time I got anything shitty was like 4 years ago back in school

CherryEyed said:
holy shit, man. Where the hell do you live? Heaven?

LOL. Quite the contrary, I live in South Carolina. Pretty much the middle of it. Honestly, not a whole lot of great bud comes through here. Those prices are average IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE. Alot of dealers get 'tax' crazy when they get some exotic strains and charge as much as 40/g. Yup, 40/g. That's an off-topic white stuff price. Most stuff that's available is regular and mids. Regular is a good deal MOST of the time, but not in the summer. I've had regs that would rival heady strain potency, just considered regs because of the seeds/stems and oftentimes compressed and cheaply produced. Mids are a good bet. KB is overpriced because, atleast around here, it's barely above mid quality and just doesn't have as many seeds and you can get mids for much cheaper.

Hard to find a good heady dealer here in our part of SC. Most guys that sell the higher-end stuff are people that you don't wanna deal with...

in Palm Beach FL, a half-eigth=25, eigth=50, quarter=100, half-O=175, O-250, all these prices for dank ass krypy(very potent ganja). :adore:

Back
Top Bottom