Problem in flowering

HARVEST THOSE SUCKERS!!!!!!

Wow, man those pictures look a little rough! But I dont think youre in any problem though except for one thing. The problem is your hands are going to get tired from clipping all that bud off!! On a serious note, it looks like its almost past due to harvest those suckers! With all the browning going on and with the way those few pics look, I'd go ahead and harvest those with no problems at all! I looked really close at your pics and with so many of the hairs turning brown, I couldn't see where it would be bad to go ahead with the cutting for sure. I just cant believe your trichomes are still clear!

I think ive left you enough post here that you'll take this the right way. But are you sure those trichomes arent cloudy?? Is there any way possible that your eyes just arent seeing them in the right way. I mean when you look at them there shouldn't be any doubt with what is being seen in front of you but...IM just wondering if your eyes have changed on you somehow or maybe youve got something going on with your eyes. I cant remember without having to go back and re read everything, but was this grow your first grow?? If its your first grow then maybe youre just not realizing what the cloudy ones look like?? Im sure you looked at that picture that one of the other members posted for you showing you how the trichomes should look like. When you look at that picture are you able to see the cloudy as well as amber colored trichomes?? Dont get upset with me as I'm only trying to help figure this out. Like I say ive taken an interest in your post from the get go so im in this right with you brother!

Regardless of your eyes, good or bad id go ahead and harvest them though, I really would. The pictures of the fat bud def looks like its ready. And I know having brown hairs doesnt mean much especially because some strains wont even produce any brown hairs! The main tell tell sign their ready is of course the trichomes.

Another good place to order seeds is Bonzaseeds, they are another sponsor of 420 as well. They offer some pretty good deals as well. If you spend 200 pounds with them they give you 9 prememuim seeds with your order! Now thats a great deal! Its like getting around $100 bucks in free seeds! They offer a stealthy delivery which is incredible how they go about doing that. I dont want to say much more about how they ship, but you'll be happy doing business with them! As of this past Friday, the pound traded at .65 of the US dollar. So 40 pounds will come out to $61.73 but as you know that rate fluctuates all day long. But at the rate it is right now its not a bad price at all compared to other years for sure. Just a few years ago it was trading at over 2.00 against the dollar!! So it was a two for one trade off against the dollar which is mighty expensive for Americans to pay! So right now at just .35 in the whole for the pound, its a pretty decent deal.

Well my friend, like I said id go ahead and harvest all those plants! The ones that are browning on you are really too far off to try to recover from whatever was going on with them esp with the fact that you have already flushed them. Some of what your pictures show me is that they are at the very end of flowering and are dying off now. So now would be a real good time to harvest all of them, trichomes or not. I wouldn't want to keep on waiting as your buds might start to suffer some damage. As of now in your pictures the bud still looks healthy! Well get back with me when you can. I cant wait to hear your final yield numbers!! Aslo once you harvest youll have to remind me how many plants you had in total. Take care brother and let me know how it all goes.

Hey JimmyV I don't have thin skin so it doesn't bother me you talking about my eyes, since I have four of them. But really I have been looking at the trichomes through a 30 MM jewelers glass, but after what you said I took out my 60 MM glass and took a closer look at the trichomes. I looked at three or four buds on each plant and I still see about 85% clear. Since this is only my second growth and my first one didn't turn out very good, I did a lot of things wrong and harvesting too early with one of them. I made mistakes in the drying and cure process too. When I smoked it. It was strong and it kept popping the snapping. I been doing a lot of research on the cutting, trimming, drying and curing process. I have six Indicas that I flush yesterday I am going to let them go on just fresh water till Friday or Saturday and if I don't see any change in the trichomes I will be taking your advice and harvest them. I will keep you informed on there progress.

Sounds like a plan brother! Man thats nuts about the trichomes though! I've never seen where they don't change or at least change over more than what you're saying yours are doing. And its weird that its the same with all the plants. Ive got some LSD growing now and the hairs wont turn on that plant but the trichomes have been changing pretty good. And a I researched the strain and all ive read said the hairs are suppose to change as well, but so far nothing. Its a huge plant though as it sits right at six foot tall for an inside grow! Its got some nice big fat buds on it as well. It's been in flower now for two months but I guess Ill be waiting a little longer on that one before I go ahead and cut it down. As long as ive got a plant thats changing over in trichome colors I dont worry as much with the hairs. As so e strains dont change colors in the first place. But like ive said for this strain their suppose to but oh well to that, lol.

Hey I was wondering, have you taken a sample smoke of any of those plants youve got growing now? I was just wondering if you did because I wanted a smoke report. Also, I dont blame you for giving it a few more days. But I will say from how the pictures look, it looks like its go time NOW for sure. Anyhow man let me know the outcome, take care.

Smokindon,

Its way time for a report man!! It's been several days since your last post so maybe thats a good thing meaning maybe you're harvesting those plants!! Give us an update when you can brother, take care!

JimmyV,

Yes man started to harvest yesterday will let you know more as I get further into the harvest. They are looking pretty good.

JimmyV,

Yes man started to harvest yesterday will let you know more as I get further into the harvest. They are looking pretty good.

Sounds like GOOD NEWS man :thumb: Yeah youll have to let me know what your yield was wet and then after a week or so youll have to report what kind of yield you got dried:cheer: Just remember your final dry weight will be about 75% less than your wet weight :volcano-smiley: Anyhow, it was good to hear the news and when you have the time, get back with me, take care!

I finished harvesting Wednesday. By the time I finished harvesting the majority of the trichomes had turn white and some was starting to turn brown. I didn't get the wet weight but I will let you know what the dry weight is. I tried a Bud off the Indica and Sativa not bad but I hope that it will be better after it cures for a couple weeks. My next grow I am going to buy some seeds so I will know what each plant is. That way I will know what to expect out of each plant. I was looking a lot at medical marijuana strains. This grow I didn't really know what strain I was growing. The only thing I knew was six of them was Indica and one was sativa.

JimmyV when you buy seeds what method of payment do you use? I don't really want to use my credit card so I was looking at the alternative methods of payment and which one was the best.

You're a small fish in a very large ocean, Don. I was like you and worried. They package everything up nicely and nobody is the wiser. The card statement will more than likely read 'So & So Gifts'. Or some such.

Back
Top Bottom