problem with northern

Edyta

fanleaves1.jpg

Hello
I have a problem during flowering. Northern in 5 week. On two from five plants I have signs like on the picture. Only on the leaves around and close to buds. rest of the leaves of the plant looking good & healthy
I am using pachamama bloom plus booster (0,8 ml per l, 1 ml per l), watching PH like a hawk
What should I do & what it could be?

Thanks in advance

It looks like it is covered in trichomes, it is a good thing! That should always happen near the buds, it is a sign of great potency! The NEW big fan leaves will even have some trichomes, but not nearly as much as the spike leaves at bud sites. HTH my friend!

trichomes is one thing. plants in general looks good. brown spots shouldn't be there tho
it looks like potassium def but rest of the plant is fine so I really don't know ;)

ok I did not notice that lol :) If it is just a few leaves showing it, no big deal.... would boost the potassium like you said, that is most likely the cause cause it is only appearing on the new cola leaves... good idea. :)

will do that :D hope it will help and don't affect the size & weight of buds. first time I have rust like this on close leaves
other than that plants looks fine ;)

DSC_4435.jpg

Back
Top Bottom