problems w/PH rising using FF nutes

GreenMakana

I could use a little help...

I am using FF Hydro organic trio. Big Bloom (Organic), Grow Big (Hydro) and Tiger Bloom. Things seemed to be going relatively well. There was a hot day 2 days ago and some of the hoses kinked etc... I was not the one who had found it but apparently a few of the plants were floating. They looked pretty stressed. I did my flush early (yesterday) and things are not looking good today for 3 out of the 4 girls. I used the (filtered) spring water that comes out of the ground. I have not had it analyzed for mineral content yet but it is 7.0 PH. I had used it originally so I hope that is not the issue.

2SDC10676.jpg
2SDC10675.jpg
2SDC106741.jpg
2SDC106731.jpg
2SDC10662.jpg
2SDC10663.jpg
2SDC10667.jpg

Any advice would be appreciated. I have a journal for more detail info.
Popping My Hydro Cherry

ok with new PH down it seems to lvl off much nicer. The 3 girls however have not improved yet the 4th is still going strong. I may just pull them to investigate the roots etc...

what system is that ? if you are recirculating your water a slow change is inevtitable as the plants take up nutrients

looks like I had root rot on 3 girls. I have pics I will post later. It seems the hot day got the roots going bad and even though I flushed they never came back. I have got it down to one plant and it still looks good. It is in a new bucket with distilled PHed to 5.5 water. I put a tiny bit of nutes and washed the roots off before transferring it. I will be putting the system back together and see how things go on the next go around.

water temperature makes a difference with the ph. as the water temp changes so does the ph, thats why its important to stabilize the temp of the water before ph'ing down or adding nutes and stuff.

thank you ledtester. Noted.. I will keep that in mind..

I am working on getting a cooler for the room. Controlling the room will keep the water in check right?

Thank you all again btw the resources are abundant. It is just taking me awhile to catch up on it all and take it in.

Back
Top Bottom