Problems with a few plants flowering

DrDankness

Hey guys. I have 20 plants in coco that are about 2 weeks into flower(not counting first week). 15 of them have tiny buds but 5 look like they are preflowering but no buds like the others. They are all on the same table and get the same everything. I have Purple Bud, Blueberry and Gelat.OG but there are 17 Purple Bud plants and 3 of the others. The BB and Gel dont seem to have buds but some of the PBs dont either, so its not strain based i dont think. Ive never had this issue before. They are on 12/12 light, fed 3 times a day and the temps are 73-75 during with lights on and 68 with lights off. Anyone know what could be going on?? Sorry about shit pictures, phones camera is garbage.

Attachments

• thumbnail-_7_.jpg
    thumbnail-_7_.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 85
  • thumbnail-_4_.jpg
    thumbnail-_4_.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 84
I’ve grown plants 12/12 from seed and it takes like 6-8 weeks to even show signs of flower that way.
So I think you got nothing to be worried about. Some trains take longer to flower.
Just give her more time. Plants grow at plant speed.
the phrase watching grass grow ring a bell lol.

Well the issue is that other plants around them that are the same strain are flowering hard and these arent. They are all 8 week strains and some have full on buds and some just look like they are preflowering

Back
Top Bottom