Prodotype's first grow with bag seeds using LED's to flower.

prodotype

:welcome:every one to my first grow
Now that my box is complete i can finally start the seeds my cousin gave me
from about 3-4 years ago, i put 20 seeds in 2 glass of water and have my fingers crossed that they sprout. I still have to start the flower room construction but i have to wait till pay day so i can order 2 90 watt UFO LED lights off ebay i will also be ordering seeds witch may pose a problem as i don't have a credit card we will see what happens.
:reading420magazine:

Im growing in soil in 2-3 gallon pots which i will be hand watering.

For nuts i have miracle-gro all purpose 24-8-16 for vegging
and miracle-gro ultra bloom 15-30-15 for flowering both were free :grinjoint:

Here are some pics of my box in various stages of construction.
Grow_room_supl_004.JPG

Grow_room_supl_005.JPG

Grow_room_supl_007.JPG

Grow_room_supl_012.JPG

I will post again when things progress :rollit:
Thanks for stopping by.

:peace: every one at 420 :joint:

awesome box !

your plants would really appreciate a couple cfl's in the 2700 to assist in flowering. my buddy has a thousand dollars worth of the big band ufo's and although they do work ok for a stealth grow, the overall bud weight is doubled with a few cfl's along side each plant, with the ufo above.

good luck, keep them pics coming

awesome box !

your plants would really appreciate a couple cfl's in the 2700 to assist in flowering. my buddy has a thousand dollars worth of the big band ufo's and although they do work ok for a stealth grow, the overall bud weight is doubled with a few cfl's along side each plant, with the ufo above.

good luck, keep them pics coming

Thanks for stopping by Hush i will look in to a few cfl's the problem is that i live with 2 other people they know what im doing its just that i have to clear it with them so im going to have to do some sweet talking i will keep yall posted :rollit:

:peace:

Well i had my seeds in 2 glasses of water but i was having trouble keeping the water warm so i placed my seeds on a piece of folded Kleenex on a small plate wrapped in plastic wrap
and put them on my heater on low just to keep them warm, i added more seeds to see if more would sprout about 50 seeds in total.
Grow_room_supl_009.JPG

So far only one sprouted and is in dirt.
That's it so far i will post again soon.:roorrip:

:peace: 420 :rollit:

hey prodotype,

50 ! wow , that alotta seeds my man !. please note there are no anonymous credit cards anymore(?) you still have to give up your info to activate, or deposit. but if you dont have a cc then that is the answer. I did find accounts online that you can make deposits to, and then use online, but not anonymous. let us know what you get. I hope you have better luck with soaking than I do. now, I just set them on their side in dirt, cube, rooter, rockwool, etc, water, and it works in a day or two for me. this grow, they all germinated in temperatures of 60f pm and 70f am --sittin on a desk. guess i been lucky. :popcorn:

hey prodotype,

50 ! wow , that alotta seeds my man !. please note there are no anonymous credit cards anymore(?) you still have to give up your info to activate, or deposit. but if you dont have a cc then that is the answer. I did find accounts online that you can make deposits to, and then use online, but not anonymous. let us know what you get. I hope you have better luck with soaking than I do. now, I just set them on their side in dirt, cube, rooter, rockwool, etc, water, and it works in a day or two for me. this grow, they all germinated in temperatures of 60f pm and 70f am --sittin on a desk. guess i been lucky. :popcorn:

Hush thanks for stopping in. Ya 50 is alot of seeds but there upwards of 5 years old and weren't stored well, i will be happy if half sprout so far 3 have split. I have always used the soaking method and have had good results, i have never tryed planting directly in the medium kinda stubborn that way :peace:

Prodo,

I was so nervous the first time I ordered..tic-tock-tic-toc. I did spring cleaning and rented storage ! no shit. It was a year long plan and took place during holidays, as they should. not for fear of being caught, but for the pain in the ass and wait to replace. 3 companies, all awesome. one was so fast I placed two more orders !! and they arrived before the rest also !(ssc)

nice beans ! I didnt put too much serious thought into my first order, but, threw down on the rest!

let me know when they come !

hush

Prodo,

I was so nervous the first time I ordered..tic-tock-tic-toc. I did spring cleaning and rented storage ! no shit. It was a year long plan and took place during holidays, as they should. not for fear of being caught, but for the pain in the ass and wait to replace. 3 companies, all awesome. one was so fast I placed two more orders !! and they arrived before the rest also !(ssc)

nice beans ! I didnt put too much serious thought into my first order, but, threw down on the rest!

let me know when they come !

hush

Hey Hush i know the waiting game sucks so bad its, worse cause these bag seeds are not sprouting at all and the ones that do turn in to mush in the cup i have them in, i think im beat with these bag seeds, im going to hold out till the good seeds arrive then close this thread and start a whole new journal i will let you know when things start happening brother :rollit:

hey bud,

mine just came in like ten days !
5 jack herer female
10 jack herer regular
1 trainwreck
25 white Label cup winner mix
with White Widow, Orange Bud, Afghan Kush, Blue Berries, White Skunk, White Haze, Amnesia White.
and 5 ak47
and 1 Kings Kush !
so fricken excited...I'm a gonna pee

settin up another zipper closet soon for vegging. LED lights. :yummy:

Hey Hush holy shit that's a lot of seeds bro LAMO i know what you mean gonna pee i just got my seeds in yesterday it took one week for my seeds to arrive from the attitude seed bank, i got Hashberry and 8 Miles High also i got for free one White Widow and one Blue Widow both feminized and i put 5 Hashberry and 5 8 Mile in water so im going to close this journal and start fresh. You are going to set up a vegg closet
with LED's very nice what kind of LED's are you going to use?? let me know when things start rollen bro.

prodo my man...glad you got your beans, and quick too !! the world is our bean!

make sure you send me a link when you get yer journal started. I'll come hang out. I placed the whole order(s) during last week. another dr120w tent, lite mover,prosource ufo, big foot low profile flood and drain. shitll be here this coming week. I'm so ready. gonna germ some more today, not sure what. but I'll have two slots open(law) after I kill one more boy. givin him another day or two to be sure. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom