Program to keep your journal?

420 Novice

It may be a foolish question but i am struggling to keep a journal for my grows. Does anyone use a program to keep track of your data on a computer? seems i would have better success filling in info on a chart/spreadsheet or something.:hookah:

Aside from some personal notes the journal is how I keep track of things.

The journal is only as good as the information that is put in it. No secret formula or program.

I am sure if you search the net you will find something that will work for you; or you could just make a customized spread sheet. Just a thought.

Hope this helps,

Tok..

It may be a foolish question but i am struggling to keep a journal for my grows. Does anyone use a program to keep track of your data on a computer? seems i would have better success filling in info on a chart/spreadsheet or something.:hookah:
I've thought about getting a paper journal to have something I can keep for many years. For some reason, I'd like to leave something of a keepsake of sorts for my kids. Dad's gardening adventures or something. But I haven't started anything. For my cannabis grows, I'm really trying to keep things updated here.

If you want something digital and handy, they make diary or journal apps where you can customize layouts and entries. I believe you can backup/export pdfs from some of them.

I've thought about getting a paper journal to have something I can keep for many years. For some reason, I'd like to leave something of a keepsake of sorts for my kids. Dad's gardening adventures or something. But I haven't started anything. For my cannabis grows, I'm really trying to keep things updated here.

If you want something digital and handy, they make diary or journal apps where you can customize layouts and entries. I believe you can backup/export pdfs from some of them.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom