Proper Communication with dispensaries over phone?

doughboy79

Ok folks, I hope everyones doing ok, let me get right down to the point. I have my appointment on the 24th to get my card,my brother has had his card and contacted a santa cruiz dispesariy over the phone and was met with a hangup, So before i start blindly calling around, i was wondering what the law or rule of thumb is to contact the club and find out what they have? Personaly my birthdays coming up, and being 25 and on my own i am going to treat myself to clones, i have the two strains in mind i want (purps,*any kind of purps will really do, altho i really wouldnt mind some Granddaddy* and the black *i'm sure i'm not the only one drooling over those hightimes pics*) but is it ok to call ahead? i mean i live in the central coast, so driving around to diffrent clubs would be an extreemly painful experiance, can anyone help me out with either a club thats known for the particular strains i'm looking for, the definition of the law reguarding phonecalls, or phone freindly dispensaries who can help me out? any feedback would be appretiated.

Re: proper Communication with dispenserys over phone?

I Volunteer at a Collective and our policy is to NEVER discuss Medication over the phone. We post a full menu here so any questions can be answered via our Menu Posts here. Most Collectives and Co Op's have their own policy's about this very issue.. But I have found Co Op Volunteers all across California are generally pretty vague when it comes to discussing Anything Medication related over the phone

:rollit:

Re: proper Communication with dispenseries over phone?

there are no guidelines regarding how to ask questions over the phone...
some co-ops will answer your questions over the phone, some will not...
it's luck of the draw at this point...
dea uses the phone to begin investigations...
so many are too scared to give details over the phone...
this will change when the laws do...

Re: proper Communication with dispenseries over phone?

The clubs in SC are just blocks apart, so not much driving. I may be wrong, but neither club in SC has clones. Expect NO info over the phone. Think about it..I wouldn't want to give that kind of info to a stranger over the phone. I've even been refused for directions.I have always had to make the trip to check it out.

There's tons of reviews of clubs on the site which will give you a little more insight on the way it is.

:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom