Purp

bluedream420

ok so lately i have been hearing that a lot of people around my area have been having some purp, and i hear people all the time say that they have it and it just doesnt really seem like purp.

i have also heard that the TRUE purp strain doesnt even exist anymore and when someone hands you a bud and calls it purp its just some like purple kush strain.

I just picked up a sack of this so call "purp" and im about to smoke but what i want to know is if this strain really still exist, ill post pictures of this bud later someone tell me if it even is purp if the strain really does exist.

Most of the time I've seen "Purp," it's mostly green, with some purple coloring. I posted a review of Sweet Purple and Purple Gods Gift that were almost completely purple in the Medical Marijuana Strain Review forums. Mendo Purps is still alive and well in California :grinjoint: I have a batch sitting here right now - watch for my upcoming review.

MendoPurps1-11_1.jpg

:peace:

Ive had a strain called "The Purps" which i assume is the same that your talking about. I live in hawaii, and even though I'm not completely sure, I think most of my buds come from cali medical places. It was good, I just don't like the density it has.

Trust me bro there are purple strains. I grew a couple Purple Urkle (clone only Norcal/Oregon) strain that turned purple around week 5 or 6 of flowering. No tricks, no turning down the temps, none of that. The purple strains are out there its just that it takes a while to turn purple sometimes. I took pics to prove it too...Not the best pics, my plant got attacked by mites but I got ANOTHER Urkle clone I'm veggin and probably going to make into a mother plant cause this strain is ggreat. Tastes like purple grape. Its a really good strain. I also am growing purple Kush but not having good luck with that one. The genetics seem kind of weak but we'lll see how it goes. Here is a pic of 1 of my Urkle plants around October when I was flushing
Picture_1182.jpg
and heres another showing some purple urkle goodness
Picture_01039.jpg
....Looks purple to me...tasted good too. Sorry for the crappy pics but just wanted to show that the purple phenos are still out there. They even have stuff more purple like Blackberry. Here's another 1 from the same harvest...
Picture_00653.jpg

The purp and purple urkle are two different strains ya?
I've gotten both before. I'm not a huge fan of urkle strains unless they are particularly good that time around...

Back
Top Bottom