Purple Kush cuttings super fast

kushiekush

took cuttings 4 days ago used rootex and soaked peat pellets in tarantula pirhanna and a little nirvana they are showing root growth above teh pellets where the gel was is this normal or are these babies crazy fast pants were 50 days form seed and taken from bottom . plants are 15" and bushy i took4 -6 off each one and could have taken 20 more each:ganjamon:

Gel causing root starts on stem

This happens to me when I use gels too. I dunno if its because we're using too much gel or the opening isn't large enough. This is especially problematic in rockwool when spiting the lower stem before applying rooting hormone. Often one side of the stem will scrape the rim of the opening leaving a drop of gel on the rim of the rock wool. Also it seems like the excess gel rises and settles in the puddle around the stem line stimulating rooting (above the soil line)with great assistance by extreme humidity. If u look at the clones in my journal U can c some exposed roots growing around and out of top of rockwool. Click the follow My Grow link in my signature. U know U have good root starts when u have a good amount ot roots emerging from the sides and bottom of rooting pugs and rockwool. Good Luck. Not a big deal, but don't wanna make it a habit. We want all our root growing into the media to get the max nutes/water.

thanks these bad boys rotted in 8 days will post pics after weekend my gf took camera with card some have 25-35 half in roots popping out of jiffy cube i dont think it is to much of a problem as long as u plant the cutting deep enough that all roots are in soil after transplant i remember reading somewhere that if u plant a cuttings stalk in the soil it will eventually bear roots on whatever is submerged what kind of gel u use?
thanks for the convo take care

I find cuttings from seedlings root quicker than cuttings from older mother plants....this could be a factor on the speed of things.

Yes canabis does root along the stem if you burry it in media. I always bury my clones an inch in media as more roots means more buds.

thanks these bad boys rotted in 8 days will post pics after weekend my gf took camera with card some have 25-35 half in roots popping out of jiffy cube i dont think it is to much of a problem as long as u plant the cutting deep enough that all roots are in soil after transplant i remember reading somewhere that if u plant a cuttings stalk in the soil it will eventually bear roots on whatever is submerged what kind of gel u use?
thanks for the convo take care

rotted or rooted? . Oh yea? Where'd u read that?
Dunno bout that but what I do know is that u run the risk of stem root planting too deep or back filling will put u at risk for stem rot. Might happen, might not. Ur call.

Back
Top Bottom