Purple Kush

Half way through flowering CKS Purple Kush.

Loving the strain.

Have White Cookies up next.

Here's a shot of my current setup;

3x3 Diy Cob CKS Purp Kush

420-magazine-mobile502323165.jpg

420-magazine-mobile512051044.jpg

great lookn plants u got there i cant wait to c how mine turn out i jus got mine starting germing yesterday i got purple kush and early vixen from cks both feminized but yea lookn gud

great lookn plants u got there i cant wait to c how mine turn out i jus got mine starting germing yesterday i got purple kush and early vixen from cks both feminized but yea lookn gud

They are starting to get some color while I battle with the White Cookies and Germination.

They were freebies as I had issues with the PK so its all good but it is messing with my plans and timelines.

I have 2 for sure out of 5 and a 3/4th that sprouted but dont want to break ground. I have never had issues like this in my life.

Not sure I like the paper towel method they recommended.

I went ahead and ordered another 20 seeds from them and hope I have better rates next time.

I am going to try sog with purple kush, think it is good indica for it? Planning on a hydro top drip set up with clay in 3 gallon pots. Ten plants under 800 watts in a grow room 10 feet long buy 5 feet wide by 7 feet tall. Also intend on using C02, if done properly think ill yield over a pound?

Hey guys. I grew some CKS Purple Kush under two 300w galaxy hydro led. 4 plants of it and ended up with 130grams? and the buds weren't purple at all. just looks as if green with orange hairs nothing compared to what i been seeing of purple kush but anyway i didn't top the plants. and i'm wondering if that's the problem with the yield i got. i also have a nice grow tent and used co2 and good nutris any help or comments would be great from anyone i'm just wondering what i can do different to the clones! so if u could tell me if u topped ur plants or not thanks

I topped mine. Manifold.
If you want to bring out the colour you gotta finish cold. A PK ramp up schedule from week 1 of flower helps with yield. A finisher like KoolBloom at flower week 5 or 6 will greatly improve those yields. Also a minimum 2 month veg period from seed will help. Plants should be 2-3 feet tall when you flip to 12/12 if you want the advertised 400g per plant that CKS promises.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are starting to get some color while I battle with the White Cookies and Germination.

They were freebies as I had issues with the PK so its all good but it is messing with my plans and timelines.

I have 2 for sure out of 5 and a 3/4th that sprouted but dont want to break ground. I have never had issues like this in my life.

Not sure I like the paper towel method they recommended.

I went ahead and ordered another 20 seeds from them and hope I have better rates next time.

yea so with my pk its still in veg but its already starting to have purple on the stems and my ev is doin great as well i cant wait to see them in flower but yea any updates on ur pk how is everything going on ur end good i hope:thumb: and as always member keep it green and stay frosty get ur snowman on :Namaste:

Thanks for the reply i'll deff be using these tips u gave me on my clones i managed to take 6 clones from them in like day 35 of flowering could that be bad? cause they just looking the same for like 4 weeks now but they have really nice green coming up on top of them. Yeah i was pretty upset about the low yield. But do u think the light setup i have is good for that high of yield that i'm wanting.? and my plants got up to about 4 foot each but i didn't TOP so they seemed like pop corn buds .

Back
Top Bottom