Purple Pics

Yes, same here, had one nugget and one monster.

CCE11521-A479-4006-9249-AF3DFA92D124.jpeg
😍nice nice cola is it dence hard full

Hey everyone I’m just stopping by to see how everyone is doing.

Long time no talk but I’m always coming back lol.

Brother Rex could be baby thrips. If there snail trails most likely thrips.
Snail trails I’m speaking of r light and almost transparent trails on the leaves. Kinda a sliver looking stuff when the light hits it right.

Any more pics?
Anyways brother I hope all is well and brother bill will chime in soon.
How r thing’s? Summer treating you well ?
Hey KC!
Long time indeed my friend.
How've you been? Things here are good, it's been a pretty busy summer, but i can't complain.
Looks like aphids to me.
Thanks Melville!
Hey there your probably right. They r also a PIA lol.
Hope brother Rex gets them fixed up fast
Well thankfully I've got some safers soap for just such an emergency. I've yet to deal with them, but I'll give the plants a good spray tomorrow night (it's raining right now)
Rex, those are aphids, not thrips.
Thanks Azimuth! I'll give them a good spray with some safers. It's all I've got, but I'll hit up the 'Zon for more options

Hate bugs
You and me both brother

The Safer's should work. Neem oil spray is another good option, but only in veg for the neem.
Thank you, yeah I've been meaning to add some neem to my "just in case" stuff, but haven't gotten it yet.
I'll have to give a good look over all my outdoor plants tomorrow, but I suspect they'll all have them if one does.
Is the safers good for flower? I've got one that is an auto and she's going into 3rd week or so.

Hey KC!
Long time indeed my friend.
How've you been? Things here are good, it's been a pretty busy summer, but i can't complain.
Oh boy just getting shit done. Been real busy but it’s all good still pumping out crops and keeping busy AF at work.
It’s all good because I’m going up to Temagami for a week brother.

Heading out to the middle of nowhere to unplug for a spell.

you growing outside now ?
Living the good life in paradise I see lol
Enjoy brother.
I will send you a message so we don’t hijacker the space talking about life.

Hi @GreenFingaz "Safers" is the brand and they have a number of -'cides. You'll no doubt figure that out real quick on your own, but on the off chance you miss it, I thought I'd cover you.

Diatribe Alert

It's one of those situations, you know, like when "Raid" was a single product, as soon as it became a household name, the name's value overtook that of the product because we're all stressed and overworked and don't want to have to pay complete attention to every teeny ^$#& detail.

Thank you, yeah I've been meaning to add some neem to my "just in case" stuff, but haven't gotten it yet.
I'll have to give a good look over all my outdoor plants tomorrow, but I suspect they'll all have them if one does.
Is the safers good for flower? I've got one that is an auto and she's going into 3rd week or so.
Yes, good for flower. Spray on and under leaves, let dry and then rinse off. It's a contact killer meaning it only kills bugs you spray directly. A bug landing on a freshly sprayed leaf will be largely unaffected.

Aphids can often affect a host plant nearby and new ones can fly over to your plant so stay vigilant with the plant's surroundings.

I don't understand what you neem? Sorry I couldn't resist are those eggs or those the actual bugs

Yeah, SaferEnd All.

EFD2F137-E61E-4235-A646-15D63D3023C1.jpeg
That's different from Safer's Soap. They have different products that have a variety of ingredients. Your's, for example, has neem and pyrethrins in it. That may be why the directions for that one say not to apply it to flower.

That's different from Safer's Soap. They have different products that have a variety of ingredients. Your's, for example, has neem and pyrethrins in it. That may be why the directions for that one say not to apply it to flower.
That’s correct but it’s great for not flowering because it kills everything from eggs to adults. When it dries it’s good for 10 days and if they try to eat it they die.

Man very pretty healthy too love that leaf pattern
Thanks Amigo.
How are you liking 420?
Have you seen my current grow?

PSX_20220825_192359.jpg

Couple girls I have in the back yard.
Heavens Shores it's in my signature.
Talk soon my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom