Purple Pics

Transferring don’t ask

E6496CAD-F0CC-4C31-B4BE-12F8A76F855C.png
But now I got to ask!!! How’s your day treating you Bill?! :passitleft::high-five:

HEADS UP ! SEE BELOW

20220830_171133.jpg
20220830_171145.jpg

20220831_140139.jpg

BET YA CANT GUESS WHAT iM DOING
YEP COOKIES AND MILK AND YOU GUYS KNOW HOW OUT THERE MY POST GET WHEN iM REALLY HIGH iLL START ASKING AS QUESTIOIN ABOUT WATERING MY PLANT AND WIND UP TALKING ABOUT MY DOG NAMED BABE. YA KNOW OOOH SHINY OBJECT STUPID mOST LIKELY BE TOMORROW NIGHT SO ANY STUPID POST I MAKE DONT COUNT iM GONNA ROLL WITH AND HOPE i DIDN T MAKE THEM TOO STRONG rECIPE CALLED FOR 2 OZ OF TRIM PER POPNBD OF BUTTRER i USER 2OZ AND A HANDFULL OR TWO..... MAYBE THREE OF BOTTOM BUD THEM LITTLE BUDS THAT DONT GET TIGHT TWO 1 LB OF BUTTER i DECARB *225 FOR 25 MIN
THROW 1 LB OF BUTTER IN THE CROCK POT THENB ADD WEED COOK SLOWLY 6 TO 10 HRS PUT IN CHEESE CLOTH WITH STRAINER AND SQUEEZE THE LIVIN BUTTER OUTTA IT JUYST ACTUALLY TWISTING IT IN A BALL WORKS GREAT
CRAP i HAD TO BE MR FANCY PANTS NOW IM STUCK ON CAPS AND BOLD LETTER tHATSDD MY WARNINBG TO CALL IT A NIGHT
sERIOUSLY IF ANYBODY IS INTREST LET ME KNOW AND ILL POST A READABLE RECIPE JUST NOT TOMORROW NIGHT LOL
LATER GUYS HAVE A GOOD EVENING

S

Wish i could take pics but I was looking on 60x and i noticed loads of orange ones and clear ones yeah.
tHATS WHAT i LIKE ABOUT THE ONE i GOT i CAN TAKE PICS AND THEN GO BACK AND LOOK AT THEM CLEARLY sry caps I need a new keyboard yeah I pretty stick it up to a bud and click I bought a lot of uiseless garbage when I started growing My PH meter, all my different Hydrometer and that microscope were three things I consider a must wait till ya see my cooling box Ill post it when I finish but it is something I recommend you check out since you fight the heat alsoi
GROW ON BROTHER!! on a side note Talkin about GROW ON, is it me or does it seem like @Bill284 Just started another grow a couple weeks ago? and now he has a national forest growing in his green house

But now I got to ask!!! How’s your day treating you Bill?! :passitleft::high-five:
Good morning @TwelveCoffee I apologize for not answering yesterday.
I was transferring pics for Heavens Shores.
They are in my phone.
So I post here than transfer to where I need them.
But a lot of pics came out small for some reason.
Hope you have a great day my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

tHATS WHAT i LIKE ABOUT THE ONE i GOT i CAN TAKE PICS AND THEN GO BACK AND LOOK AT THEM CLEARLY sry caps I need a new keyboard yeah I pretty stick it up to a bud and click I bought a lot of uiseless garbage when I started growing My PH meter, all my different Hydrometer and that microscope were three things I consider a must wait till ya see my cooling box Ill post it when I finish but it is something I recommend you check out since you fight the heat alsoi
GROW ON BROTHER!! on a side note Talkin about GROW ON, is it me or does it seem like @Bill284 Just started another grow a couple weeks ago? and now he has a national forest growing in his green house
Do your self a favor buy some of these bags.
Put all your ground up decarbed trim and bud in the bag.
Set the bag in your butter or oil, never going over 190 f. Very important.
Simmer for 8-12 hrs on low (190 f )
When your done lift the bag out and squeeze gently.
All the trim and plant matter stay in the bag.
I have a 5 gallon pot and huge bags.

All kinds of shapes and sizes available, wine bags too.
200 micron, also variable, all different micron sizes.
Here is one 😉

PSX_20220901_022254.jpg

I have a pictorial on it around here somewhere. :rofl:
Hope your good buddy.
Talk soon.

Stay safe

Damn right I need a better ph meter

Do your self a favor buy some of these bags.
Put all your ground up decarbed trim and bud in the bag.
Set the bag in your butter or oil, never going over 190 f. Very important.
Simmer for 8-12 hrs on low (190 f )
When your done lift the bag out and squeeze gently.
All the trim and plant matter stay in the bag.
I have a 5 gallon pot and huge bags.

All kinds of shapes and sizes available, wine bags too.
200 micron, also variable, all different micron sizes.
Here is one 😉

PSX_20220901_022254.jpg

I have a pictorial on it around here somewhere. :rofl:
Hope your good buddy.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
wow that is awesome that's awesome I got green butter everywhere I was walking around singing popeye the sailor man took me 61 yrs But I know what kind of spinach popeye took I changed the words a bit "Im stoned to the finish cuz I aint my spinach Im popeye the really stoned man " :rofl:

are those stars in the background? do you see the northern lights at night?
If I could stay up past dusk I might see the northern lights. 😉
I've seen them down by lake Simcoe, so up here I bet my neighbors see them. :rofl:
Freeken freezing herecthis morning. 🥶
I better figure out heat soon, real soon.
Hope your warm buddy. :ciao:
Did you find a fine micron bag yet?

Stay safe

are those stars in the background? do you see the northern lights at night?
no but I will if you need heat I got plenty Ill ship to you I woke up to 85 * plants this morning But I got something for its azz I'l unveil it this weekend Pot might kill brain cells but man it cranks up imagination. while I got ya Im week 2 going into week 3 on monday of curing my plants they are pegged at 62 - 63 RH but the hay smell is still there I dried it in my tent took 7 days burpped it 3 time a day first week 2 time a day since now Im going to once a day the pot looks good gets me really really high after 45 year my blood is 50% thc SO WHAT IS GOING ON?? what am I doing wrong I thought about adding orange peels but thats cheating what can I do? or is it realistic to take 4-5 weeks to get the chlorophyll out?
Thanks bud wait till ya seem DIY ac unit lol

ok all you Cannabis cooks we added enough cannabutter for 20 milligrams per cookie the canna butter is trim and bottom buds so Im guessing (keyword guessing) my butter is about 10% thc??????? so as you can tell it's COOKIE N GHT so Im gonna be either waiting for the bud that never came or ill be driving my recliner down interstate 95 like I swore I did last time but never left the living room Im hoping for the latter

BTW be sure to check out my video at the end of Purple people eater grow journal It may be un professional and you prolly know everything on already but if nothing else you will get a laugh and ya gotta listen to the entire song at the er nd that alone is worth the torture of listening to me lol

purple haze

DSCN1123.JPG

DSCN1098.JPG

DSCN1137.JPG
WOW :yahoo: :bravo:
Those are incredible buds.
Just feken fantastic work on that grow, seriously good.
Feel free to share any more pics you have, I could stare at them all day.
Thanks so much for sharing those.
Hope you are well Amigo.
Take care.

Stay safe

WOW :yahoo: :bravo:
Those are incredible buds.
Just feken fantastic work on that grow, seriously good.
Feel free to share any more pics you have, I could stare at them all day.
Thanks so much for sharing those.
Hope you are well Amigo.
Take care.

Stay safe
Wow the colour, beautiful

after seeing those buds it hard to say much but wow, anyway I did the cookies lastnight and I was surprised I had a nice buzz all night no paranoia just giggles and couch lock usually with edibles I get nothing or I get trippin this was a very pleasant high BUT it almost wasnt The recipe called for a 1/2 cup of butter so I break out the scale and weigh out 4 oz of cannabutter any body who makesa editables knows that is not what you do a cannabutter high dose is 25 mg per Cookie, brownie what ever which is about .o25 mgrams or a quater gram per serving I would have been dosing 33 grams per cookie How do you special weed overdose lol :goof:

after seeing those buds it hard to say much but wow, anyway I did the cookies lastnight and I was surprised I had a nice buzz all night no paranoia just giggles and couch lock usually with edibles I get nothing or I get trippin this was a very pleasant high BUT it almost wasnt The recipe called for a 1/2 cup of butter so I break out the scale and weigh out 4 oz of cannabutter any body who makesa editables knows that is not what you do a cannabutter high dose is 25 mg per Cookie, brownie what ever which is about .o25 mgrams or a quater gram per serving I would have been dosing 33 grams per cookie How do you special weed overdose lol :goof:
I made mine as strong as possible.
Stacey gave one to her girlfriend who hadn't smoked in years.
She said she spent an hour on the kitchen floor laughing, trying to get to the fridge for munchies. :rofl:
Told her only half to start.:rolleyes:
Glad it worked out for you.
Talk soon Amigo.

Stay safe

I made mine as strong as possible.
Stacey gave one to her girlfriend who hadn't smoked in years.
She said she spent an hour on the kitchen floor laughing, trying to get to the fridge for munchies. :rofl:
Told her only half to start.:rolleyes:
Glad it worked out for you.
Talk soon Amigo.

Stay safe
I would love to know how to make edibles just not never done it before. Sounds like euphoria lol

Back
Top Bottom