Purple Pics

Hi there

Sorry to bother you but I’m hoping you can give me some advice. I was given a microscopic almost dead day 49 Gorilla Glue which I‘ve managed to save. She is now in flower and I’m looking for help in when to trim.

Her colas don’t look like they are swelling yet, and the dude in the hydro shop raised doubts that she was even a GG, because he says you can’t gets seeds for them, only clones.

So I have two questions, does she look like GG and what week of flower did you cut yours?

The plant I am referring to is in a journal I have made called Trala’s Tent - Lucky Edition if you have time to have a quick look.
I'm more than happy to help in any way I can. Right at the moment I'm in the middle of moving and won't be able to get to it till about 4 or 5 am if thats ok.
BTW that was a seed you saw taken 66-67 days but ill check yours friend @Trala

Hi there

Sorry to bother you but I’m hoping you can give me some advice. I was given a microscopic almost dead day 49 Gorilla Glue which I‘ve managed to save. She is now in flower and I’m looking for help in when to trim.

Her colas don’t look like they are swelling yet, and the dude in the hydro shop raised doubts that she was even a GG, because he says you can’t gets seeds for them, only clones.

So I have two questions, does she look like GG and what week of flower did you cut yours?

The plant I am referring to is in a journal I have made called Trala’s Tent - Lucky Edition if you have time to have a quick look.
I'm more than happy to help in any way I can. Right at the moment I'm in the middle of moving and won't be able to get to it till about 4 or 5 am if thats ok.

Hi there

Hocus pocus.

16145582107453859263516338694681.jpg

This is only 1st hundred miles. As you know waiting in the wings to move up to the show 10 more fine ladies. So back to work, but first a little candy.
Oh yeah chek out beast. Strapped to ceiling already.
Recognize anyone else? ;)

20210228_205703.jpg

20210228_205656.jpg

20210228_205629.jpg

Every one will be facing the light tomorrow
Now they are all over the place from the move.

@Trala I'm having a problem figuring out whish one of your beautiful ladies your having an issue with. Let me know and we can figure out what's best for her.

Looking great as always brother.
I see you don’t like to let the dust settle at all over there lol.
Keep lining them up and knocking them down my friend.
well done :high-five:
Play safe and enjoy
@KCCO 77 thank you my friend. No point in waiting when your ready to go. But I'm not getting any younger and this method I've chosen is a bit of work.
Ive been watching your method and it's very appealing. I'll have to set up another grow, I been meaning for a while just so busy there is always someone who wants attention.

Hello :)

Thanks so much.

The guy in the hydro store felt sure it wasn’t a Gorilla Glue, but the guy I inherited it from bought the seed from a seed bank, so I don’t know.

So does it take squally flower over 66 days?

Here is the thread if you don’t mind having a look.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/trala’s-tent-lucky-edition.493475/

And omg I feel for you. Moving is the worst. Tho since you‘re doing it in the middle of the night, I’m wondering if you need an alibi? Lolling.

@Trala I'm having a problem figuring out whish one of your beautiful ladies your having an issue with. Let me know and we can figure out what's best for her.

Sorry I initially missed this message.

You can see the plant I’m talking about on page 15 of Trala’s Tent Lucky Edition.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/trala’s-tent-lucky-edition.493475/page-15

I want to know if you think she is a gorilla glue in your opinion. And approximately how many weeks of flower should I do.

@KCCO 77 thank you my friend. No point in waiting when your ready to go. But I'm not getting any younger and this method I've chosen is a bit of work.
Ive been watching your method and it's very appealing. I'll have to set up another grow, I been meaning for a while just so busy there is always someone who wants attention.
Hey brother I hope all is good.
Still lots of work the way I run but most of it is done standing up.
As well lots of options for tec to assist you as well as long as you have funds available. As you know grow equipment isn’t cheap and the hydro game can get pricey. Like the rest of it once you own it it’s yours forever.

If you go down this rabbit hole build your own systems however you run.
They r all real easy to build and it will save you lots to buy other needed things.

. I'll have to set up another grow, I been meaning for a while

what kinda setup r u thinking??

Play safe and enjoy brother

Im just a rookie. But i thought i saw gg seeds for sale and for sure there are gg auto, cause im growin them.
Pics?
Absolutely right my friend. I popped a few before I got a pheno i liked. The gg i just pulled was a mom. She was chopped up to bits. But still came through for me. Now its time for her sisters to shine.
Hey brother I hope all is good.
Still lots of work the way I run but most of it is done standing up.
As well lots of options for tec to assist you as well as long as you have funds available. As you know grow equipment isn’t cheap and the hydro game can get pricey. Like the rest of it once you own it it’s yours forever.

If you go down this rabbit hole build your own systems however you run.
They r all real easy to build and it will save you lots to buy other needed things.

what kinda setup r u thinking??

Play safe and enjoy brother
I'll talk to you about it as soon as I get a sec, thank you.

I asked for a mission and for my sins they gave me one. Anybody.?
10 I'll update when I can

Back
Top Bottom