Purple Ryder Auto Micro Grow - First Time

CookiesKush

So decided on this strain as its what I'm looking for, and stays relatively short as a strain for my micro grow

Setup:

30x30x60 Grow Tent
10L airport cut in half so ~ 4-5 litres
1 x 12cm PC fan outlet
2 x 8cm PC fan inlet
1 x 8cm PC fan inside tent to fan air around
PC fan controller connected to all 4 fans so I can control the speed .
36w LED grow bulb - connected via E27 UK plug adapter, zippy ties helped out here.

Height will be an issue so open to ideas and suggestions, scrog or lst? I think that's what they are called.

I'm on day four and the seedling has appeared, I was begging to think it died!

Will keep this updated as best as I can!

420-magazine-mobile869708790.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Purple Ryder Auto Micro Grow (First Time)

So decided on this strain as its what I'm looking for, and stays relatively short as a strain for my micro grow

Setup:

30x30x60 Grow Tent
10L airport cut in half so ~ 4-5 litres
1 x 12cm PC fan outlet
2 x 8cm PC fan inlet
1 x 8cm PC fan inside tent to fan air around
PC fan controller connected to all 4 fans so I can control the speed .
36w LED grow bulb - connected via E27 UK plug adapter, zippy ties helped out here.

Height will be an issue so open to ideas and suggestions, scrog or lst? I think that's what they are called.

I'm on day four and the seedling has appeared, I was begging to think it died!

Will keep this updated as best as I can!

420-magazine-mobile869708790.jpg

I'm subbed. You should use LST to keep it low and maximise yield and you should top it to make it shorter and bushy. But idk for sure I'm still noon AF

Sent from my GT-I9300 using 420

I'm subbed. You should use LST to keep it low and maximise yield and you should top it to make it shorter and bushy. But idk for sure I'm still noon AF

Thanks dude I'll give it a go, will research into it the techniques whilst the seedling grows!

Here's what it looks like in action;

420-magazine-mobile844793585.jpg

Thanks dude I'll give it a go, will research into it the techniques whilst the seedling grows!

Here's what it looks like in action;

420-magazine-mobile844793585.jpg

Are you gong to use a carbon filter in flower? Is this a stealth grow or does it not matter. I like the setup though

Are you gong to use a carbon filter in flower? Is this a stealth grow or does it not matter. I like the setup though

This is designed to be a stealth grow its in the garage and within a cupboard but I am going to get round to attaching some sort of carbon filter when it flowers, it's so quiet with the PC fans that you could never hear it

Day 5

420-magazine-mobile1702678410.jpg

I need to find a quiet exhaust fan for my stealth cabinet too. The one I have now is a fan from an old air hockey table and you can hear it from the other side of the house with the cabinet and closet doors closed.

Ah I would look into having 2 x 80mm PC fans or a bigger 120mm fan as they are really quiet and if you connect to a PC fan controller you can slow it down creating even less noise

I had to splice a 12v adapter to connect it to the fan controller

Do you have a grow journal?

Ah I would look into having 2 x 80mm PC fans or a bigger 120mm fan as they are really quiet and if you connect to a PC fan controller you can slow it down creating even less noise

I had to splice a 12v adapter to connect it to the fan controller

Do you have a grow journal?

No journal yet but it will be coming. I'm just worrying about a PC fan not being strong enough to attach to a carbon filter.

End of day 7, a week since potting germinated seed, hope this is about average growth

420-magazine-mobile1257719157.jpg

It looks a little heat stressed. Small spaces have low air volume to work with and make it a challenge. Until tap root hits bottom, growth will be slow. Once your roots hit all sides she will put more energy into above soil growth. Moreover, that's a large pot for a seed to start in without any rapid rooter or rock wool blocks. Looking good for what you got so far but heat will be an issue. Try and aim a fan up at light to keep heat off plant.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom