First Time Grow Journal Royal Creamatic Auto

(day 16) this was yesterday. they are now on day 17

100_07074.JPG
100_07065.JPG

(day 22) a little smaller then i expected but i think having it in a 30 litre pot and needing to add an extra fan wich is gettin put in tomorrow is to blame. but not bothered looking alryt to me should look better once the extra fan goes in.

100_07175.JPG
100_07186.JPG
100_07196.JPG

Hey cw just checking to let you know its looking great! :bravo:
I finally posted my journal so if you are interested in what I have going please come by!
Link is in my sig.

:peace:

the problem is with these autos that they flower early, and looking at how big yours is id say its about ready to start flowering, all my autos flowered when they was about the same height as yours, ive even got one thats flowering sooner at around 14days and its got no side branches yet, just 1 bud on the main stem, but this happened with my last auto then it started growing, so im hoping they grow and get bigger, if not im looking at less than 1/8th per auto this time round.

have you ever thought about going 12-12 from seed with a regular femenised seed, you should be able to hit around an oz per plant if you used regular seeds you could go 12-12 from day one and have an 8 week harvest from start to finish, i do some hempies in 2ltr pots and these are 12-12 from seed, the ones i got going now are over 4 ft and the biggest is over 5ft and both are 12-12 from seed, both are close to finish as well, i keep buying autos to try and find some that produce big yields, the best ive heard of is the big bang auto, this yields 4.5oz per auto and 2 growers on this site have grown several and both got over 4oz per auto,

Back
Top Bottom