Purple Widow - easy easy to grow!

Urdedpal said:
Hows the taste and high bro. Looks super fresh so it probally taste like grass but how is the high for uncured bud?

You're spot on - the bowl was still wet. The budz are rock-hard dense. Doesn't really have any taste to it fresh.... I only use organic fertz so there's no icky taste even choppin it down without a flush.

The smell is *VERY* *VERY* STRONG. Like nasty armpit fresh skunky roadkill.

The high is really different. Now I understand what "all in the head" means. (It's pretty dang cool IMHO) it creeps up on ya about 10 min. after hitting the bowl. All of a sudden it feels like you're in a carnival fun house 'o' mirrors - everything looks distorted. Then the giggles hit, and the cotton mouth starts. After about 2 hours it's gone, no couchlock & no pot hangover at all.

It's not the strongest weed - but it was chopped pretty early. (needed the room) The Trichromes were still 85-90% clear. Definately a good daytime smoke. It would be AWESOME to smoke a bowl of this stuff before going to class or listening to a lecture.

Thx!
MC

That is some crazy lookin bud man.. sick. :allgood:

Thanks for the kudos everyone! She did it all herself...a real "weed." No special temps or anything to bring out the colors. IMHO anyone could get nice results with this strain. Easy & cheap!

Thx!
MC

Harvest Pics.... Enjoy everyone....

pw-harvest3.jpg

pw-harvest2.jpg

pw-harvest1.jpg

Wow thouse are some nice buds bro.. again very nice work, keep it up man. :allgood:

madamecrash said:
Drum Roll Please......................................................TADA!

pw-bowl2.jpg

pw-bowl.jpg

This pic really makes you wanna check out a purple strain. This pic is the exact reason I ordered that purple #1 I was tellin' you about, MC. I have yet to look down at purple, and inhale green. Very dope.

johnny bone said:
hey,yall. im stuck in central tejas and it is dry as a bone(both ways). im just startin out, is this a good rookie starter? johnny bone.

Yes, this would be an excellent strain for a new grower. Purple Widows are very stable, easy to grow, clone easily, and come in a pack of 12 seeds for only $19 US..

MC

Nope, had normal male to female ratio's 7 males/5 females per pack of 12 seeds. Great to hear you're giving PW's a shot. They are the easiest strain we've grown yet to date.

Happy Gardening!
Peace
MC

were they very bushy plants? my wife is having a hard time with me wanting to grow but she loves weed and we cant afford buying it all the time so i want to grow but have limited space. im glad you said that they are very strong because i would probably mess with them alot. is fox farm anygood everyone in the other posts ive read swear by it. how often did you feed nutes? any tips that you might remember but didn't post? any info might help so i can prove to my wife i can do this and the money for lighting is worth it. from each plant how much did you harvest? sory so many ?'s

madamecrash said:
I'm guessing that Dr. Cronic takes money orders or cash. Not sure though, you'd have to go to dr chronic and read his policies.

Far as watering goes - I'm no expert but I know M.J. likes it DRY! Think of it's roots like your crotch and the soil around it like a jock strap- you know the difference between DAMP balls and SWEATY balls... Stick your finger down in the soil ALL the way to your knuckle. Does the soil feel DAMP? (good) or SWEATY? (Bad) LOL..... :laughtwo: (blush)

Or for us girlz out there - the soil should feel as moist as a new kitchen sponge right when you take it out of the package..

that is some funny shit:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom