Putting plant outside after last frost

progman

I have a 2 week old indica under a single mogal base 125w cfl.6500k. Soil.
I live in the inland area of California where we see 115 degrees come August. Out door Girls didnt like it one bit. My spring is ideal for flowering. I can grow in a sun room with suplimental light and put outside after last frost (with a week of hardening) my hope is to plant first of march when she's 6 weeks. The days would still be short and I could build a tent if needed to force flowering. And 8 to 10 weeks later....

would this work or would it revert back to veg?
Once they flip would the gradual light increase keep them in flower to the end of May?
Should I have considered auto flower for this trial?
any thoughts are appreciated.

Re: putting plant outside after last frost.

If it's pure or nearly pure indica, it will go right into flower and do ya proud.

I had a very nice spring crop last year, and my last frost was closer to April. There were no signs of re vegging even at the end. I was surprised at this, but a happy surprise.

If you are able to go outside in March, there is even less chance of re vegging.

It was such a good harvest I didn't do a summer grow. We have wet/cold weather in the fall and not having to deal with mold and such was really nice.

If you can do some clones over the winter of this plant and can be stealthy with them, it will really increase your harvest. No one is really looking for mj plants at that time of the year, especially plants that are only a foot tall or so.

DD

Thanks DD
I note all your posts and appreciate your reply...
My thoughts exactly. I'm expecting a couple LA confidential clones next week to continue to veg in the sunroom till March. I like the fact they will blend in my garden
and "rippen" while every thing else is just starting to peak.
I'd like to keep you posted Thanks again sir DD.
Progman

Back
Top Bottom