QUALITY vs. QUANITY?

I like quality, although quanity is good, if it was some high grade regs then I would rather have that than... well fuck if its good you don't need to smoke as much as often. QUALITY!!! Thats my 2 cents, now give me 2 quaters, of dro... please. Its only fair.

truthfully i have only smoked 1 type of weed b4 in m life and it looks like shit, ha billions of seeds but gets me hella high real quick. i would have to say quantity. if i can get high off of 2 joints of schwag, then yea i will, but if i had an ounce of some really bomby hit, i'd prolly be done with it in a couple of days, but the qp might last me weeks.

Quality for sure dudes, if my spliff kicks my ass and I only smoked like half of it, like a .2 then it's awesome, if I gotta smoke a whole joint to get a somewhat decent high the hell with that schwag

qua-li-ty

Kryptolex said:
truthfully i have only smoked 1 type of weed b4 in m life and it looks like shit, ha billions of seeds but gets me hella high real quick. i would have to say quantity. if i can get high off of 2 joints of schwag, then yea i will, but if i had an ounce of some really bomby hit, i'd prolly be done with it in a couple of days, but the qp might last me weeks.

yup thas right u already know wuts up!!!

Back
Top Bottom