hmm...you decide!

• qp of swag

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • oz chronic

Votes: 44 88.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
brett2themax said:
Yeah, we know you love to smoke some dirt, I can't ever figure you out. . . .
Trust me. I am not smoking dirt now but you never know in the future.
By the way, I chose nugs Brett(hows the hair coming?).

I think everyone would choose the oz of dank if they had the choice. Too bad an oz of dank down here is anywhere from 350-400 and an Oz of regs/schwag is like 60-80. If I'm tight on $, I'll choose the Oz of schwag.

Of course I can make dank last a hell of a lot longer though. Get higher by smoking less. I love me some good weed, and so does my lungs.

If I had to choose, as in they were the same amount, of course I'd choose the better stuff. But if it's a huge price difference, it had better be really good pot, and even then most of the time it's way overpriced here unless you go to the country and get you a deal.

We got some pressed stuff that was 3/4 of an oz and wasn't thicker than my cell phone and so it was hella dense. It was on the cheap but really good and has lasted us for almost 2 weeks. So I've quit judging weed by price or word and instead look at it myself to determine it's worth.

for the price i would pay for an ounce of real kush ($500 dollars my neck of the woods), would buy me a half pound of mids, assuming if i was in the bud buying market I would go with the 1/2 pound for sure cause i have to stay smoking

the question doesnt work when your asking a group of weed connaseurs i know that not spelled right lol.....i bet there is a lot of ppl out there that would take the cheap shit over the prime bud

the question doesnt work when your asking a group of weed connaseurs i know that not spelled right lol.....i bet there is a lot of ppl out there that would take the cheap shit over the prime bud

true I know quite a few people like that but I know a few people that would shoot themselfs in the foot for the right ammount of money too.:cheesygrinsmiley:

im gonna have to go with the swag becuase if i what to get really high ill just smoke a half a blunt by myself.

but in that half a blunt your hardly getting and weed lol, being in canada our bad bud is 10 times better than the brown schwag u yankees talk about but i have some family in florida and had the opportunity to smoke a few blunts of dirt weed i called it lol, it was brown mostly stems and had tons of seeds and didnt even smell like weed, all it does is get ya sorta high and gives ya a bad taste in the mouth, everytime i smoked it i was left wanting more lol

I try to only smoke dank because when I get schwag im rolling blunts every 15 minutes so it ends up costing about the same. Gotta go Dank

Back
Top Bottom