QuantumNugs' - DWC - Northern Lights Auto - Grow Journal - 2015

Well I thought they were over-watered because they drooping so I let them dry out a few days and then started giving them very little water to see if they would perk up... nada
The Grodan cubes felt damp to the touch on the outside but on the inside they were dry. The roots just dried up . Live and learn!
The new girls in coco/hydroton are doing good, as popped seedlings they are about 9 days old (about 3" tall). I am gonna try 1/4 strength nutes tomorrow (Lucas Formula with Jungle Juice).
I started: White Widow, Deep Cheese, The Doctor and my Treasure Island that I transplanted and lived from my first try.

Should I start with nutes every other day and straight water on opposite days? Right now I am just watering once per day, I am flooding and letting excess drain out the bottom of the cups.

Thanks for the input,

Well I thought they were over-watered because they drooping so I let them dry out a few days and then started giving them very little water to see if they would perk up... nada
The Grodan cubes felt damp to the touch on the outside but on the inside they were dry. The roots just dried up . Live and learn!
The new girls in coco/hydroton are doing good, as popped seedlings they are about 9 days old (about 3" tall). I am gonna try 1/4 strength nutes tomorrow (Lucas Formula with Jungle Juice).
I started: White Widow, Deep Cheese, The Doctor and my Treasure Island that I transplanted and lived from my first try.

Should I start with nutes every other day and straight water on opposite days? Right now I am just watering once per day, I am flooding and letting excess drain out the bottom of the cups.

Thanks for the input,

Seems like a little too much water, and too soon for nutes

UltraDan,

Thanks for the response. Should I stick with straight water, maybe every other day for another week or two?
Sorry for the newbie questions.

Thanks,

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey everyone,

Been sooooper busy with work past few months and haven't had a chance to update my grow journal.....until now.
It's the start of week 13 from seed, about day 60 of flower, so much for a ten week start to finish lol. About to two months ago I posted that I was having some problems with nute deficiencies, so I started using a cal/mag supplement which cleared everything up except the stunted girl, which never grew again, I just pulled it about a week and a half ago. Other than that one issue these plants have practically grown themselves, all I do is change the water every week and thanks to advanced nutrients I don't even have to meter the PH ( I do anyway tho, just because). I used a net to push a lot of the bigger fans under to provide more light to bud sites, and I also do a little defoil every week, even though ive been warned not to with autos, but I haven't seen any signs that my girls don't like it, in fact they appear to grow a little faster the couple days after. I usually just take off the big lower fans to get a little more canopy penetration, seeing as how four plants in one bucket really makes for a mess of tangled leaves (won't make that mistake twice). I also employed LA's bud backbuilding technique to stop these things from getting to close to the light and fatten em up a bit and I have been pleased with the results. Heres a little pictorial timeline...

Getting pretty close to harvest, im using a 60x magnifier to keep an eye on the trichome color and also using pistil color as my guide, I'll keep everyone updated on a final weight and some more pics!

IMG_20150104_150350488.jpg

IMG_20150123_1545003171.jpg

IMG_20150123_154712494.jpg

TentShotWk8.jpg

OtherAlienFlwrWk8.jpg

IMG_20150315_101622020.jpg

IMG_20150315_101556267.jpg

IMG_20150315_101603954.jpg

IMG_20150313_190053903.jpg

IMG_20150302_165050402.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom