Quest Diagnostic & Sub Solution with warming powder: beware!

extramayo

420 Member
ALERT! Quest Diagnostics now (as of February 2020) must have a way to detect either the warming powder or a chemical in the powdered urine. I've used synthetic urine countless times without fail, but this time, I've been called to re-test because something came back in my sample that looked like "over the counter medications" that "interfered with the results."

I come to you with experience using synthetic urines and when I say I follow the directions exactly...I follow the directions exactly.

So I get a call from the lab telling me I have to re-test (yay) --> here is my plan.

I am a 30 y/o lean female 5'6'' 190lbs and am a moderate-low user (maybe once a week), but this past week I used pretty heavily (2-3 bowls/day for three days straight - Sunday/Monday/Tuesday). So that would be approximately a week from when I have to re-test. I am unsure if this second test is going to be observed (they mentioned that it might be) or not so I am bringing a friends clean urine with me, temperature strips, hand warmers and travel container purchased. However, if I get there and it IS observed I am trying to prepare. What I am looking for is what ELSE I can do between today (Thursday) and Monday or Tuesday when I take the test other than what I am already doing -->

- switched to 100% water (at least a gallon a day), and cranberry (pure)
- eating all organic high fiber no fat/sugar foods (kale, spinach, cucumber, blueberries, beets, beans)
- purchased and am taking Sonne's No. 7 detoxification program which came highly recommended from numerous HEAVY users who have had success with this product. There are SO many mixed reviews on these detox products it's so confusing whether they actually work or not, I figured it was worth a try.
- planning to go tomorrow to get the B Complex vitamins and I guess creatine cause I've been reading I need to do that also
- planning to work out heavily for the next two days but not on the day of

I am desperate here so any and all advice is very much appreciated...

What test did they give you? My test type is
Split
1793N - SAP 9-50/2000 and now I am scared that I will not pass because I used a little bit of the heat activator. Did you have a more thorough test done?

Well that’s a relief!
Two, really ;)
Ideas for next time: 1litre green tea daily. Sauna 1 hr daily. Gym or swim daily. As well as all that other great stuff you did.
As long as your liver is ok you should be right.
The last time I applied for a job when I knew I wouldn’t pass the medical these are the things I did.
It was something like eight months later (the job interview had come and gone) and I was still passing borderline results. This made no sense to me until I found out I had hepatitis! Lol
Like I said if your liver is ok you should do fine. :)

The waiting is the worst part! Confident I passed but you never know. Sucks that the ONE drug thats the most BENEFICIAL and should be legal on a 5 or 10 panel is the one that hangs around in your system the LONGEST. ugh

Same here! I even purchased the new quick luck product and used heat activator powder, my lab was also Quest Diagnostics and I got a call to redo it while being observed! So she's definitely roght, they do have a way of finding this heat powder activator.

They did not observed but they noted that theu did... i guess guy was not in the mood to take a look at my d... I've put it in microwave for 10secs right before ima leave the house and i live about 20mins aeay from the clinic, I was wearing 2 pairs of underwears...

They did not observed but they noted that theu did... i guess guy was not in the mood to take a look at my d... I've put it in microwave for 10secs right before ima leave the house and i live about 20mins aeay from the clinic, I was wearing 2 pairs of underwears...

Did you use sub solution again? sorry it’s probably obvious but I want to make sure.

ALERT! Quest Diagnostics now (as of February 2020) must have a way to detect either the warming powder or a chemical in the powdered urine. I've used synthetic urine countless times without fail, but this time, I've been called to re-test because something came back in my sample that looked like "over the counter medications" that "interfered with the results."

I come to you with experience using synthetic urines and when I say I follow the directions exactly...I follow the directions exactly.

So I get a call from the lab telling me I have to re-test (yay) --> here is my plan.

I am a 30 y/o lean female 5'6'' 190lbs and am a moderate-low user (maybe once a week), but this past week I used pretty heavily (2-3 bowls/day for three days straight - Sunday/Monday/Tuesday). So that would be approximately a week from when I have to re-test. I am unsure if this second test is going to be observed (they mentioned that it might be) or not so I am bringing a friends clean urine with me, temperature strips, hand warmers and travel container purchased. However, if I get there and it IS observed I am trying to prepare. What I am looking for is what ELSE I can do between today (Thursday) and Monday or Tuesday when I take the test other than what I am already doing -->

- switched to 100% water (at least a gallon a day), and cranberry (pure)
- eating all organic high fiber no fat/sugar foods (kale, spinach, cucumber, blueberries, beets, beans)
- purchased and am taking Sonne's No. 7 detoxification program which came highly recommended from numerous HEAVY users who have had success with this product. There are SO many mixed reviews on these detox products it's so confusing whether they actually work or not, I figured it was worth a try.
- planning to go tomorrow to get the B Complex vitamins and I guess creatine cause I've been reading I need to do that also
- planning to work out heavily for the next two days but not on the day of

I am desperate here so any and all advice is very much appreciated...
I also used clear choice sub solution and something was detected...now they want a re test...

So the issue here is the heating powder only correct? Man good thing I found this thread before I made the same mistake... I got quick fix 6.3 too just in case.

Back
Top Bottom