Quest Diagnostics Pre-Employment Test Help, A Few Questions

hidemesteph

Hey, all. I have a Quest Diagnostics pre-employment drug test for a very important position coming up. I received the chain of custody form in the mail today, and I plan to schedule the test for probably this Friday(3/5) or Saturday(3/6). I last smoked on Saturday 2/20. I smoke 3-4 times a week, usually flower. I haven’t hit a pen or had an edible in at least a month. I have a couple questions...
The Quest Diagnostics website says that their urine test is designed to detect drug use from 24-72 hours prior. Does anyone know if this is also true for frequent users?
What will give me the best chance of passing without subbing?
I have attached a photo of the “tests being performed” section of my chain of custody form... does this mean I am not being tested for alcohol? (This also contains the type of drug test I am taking)
3B08A411-FE4D-4F2F-AFD1-991A18A34FEF.jpeg

Finally, I live in a state where smoking is legal. Can my employer still revoke my offer if I test positive for weed?
Thank you all in advance for your help

I don't know if this will help, but only hard chemical like cocaine, crack, heroin, pills, etc. last in your system approximately 72 hours. On the other hand cannabis can last a month in the system of a light user, and much longer for chronic users.

That being if it's legal for medical and /or recreational, law are being changed to address this issue for so many reasons.

I know this answer has come a little late, but did you get the job?

Tok..

There is always this in the future if you need it?

thanks for share helpfull informetion.

Hey, all. I have a Quest Diagnostics pre-employment drug test for a very important position coming up. I received the chain of custody form in the mail today, and I plan to schedule the test for probably this Friday(3/5) or Saturday(3/6). I last smoked on Saturday 2/20. I smoke 3-4 times a week, usually flower. I haven’t hit a pen or had an edible in at least a month. I have a couple questions...
The Quest Diagnostics website says that their urine test is designed to detect drug use from 24-72 hours prior. Does anyone know if this is also true for frequent users?
What will give me the best chance of passing without subbing?
I have attached a photo of the “tests being performed” section of my chain of custody form... does this mean I am not being tested for alcohol? (This also contains the type of drug test I am taking)
3B08A411-FE4D-4F2F-AFD1-991A18A34FEF.jpeg

Finally, I live in a state where smoking is legal. Can my employer still revoke my offer if I test positive for weed?
Thank you all in advance for your help
While smoking might be legal in your state, employment policies vary. Employers can still enforce drug-free workplace policies and may revoke an offer if you test positive for weed. Always check your company's specific policies.

Back
Top Bottom