Question about joints.

garfunkle22

Hey everyone, my name's Jon. So last week, me and a bunch of my friends got this nice bag of maryjane, but as we were about to smoke it, we realized we didn't have any rolling papers, pipes, bongs, nothing! My friend got a bunch of plain, white printer paper, and we cut it up into rolling paper sized strips, cut some roaches out of it, rolled the green and smoked up. I got a great high, but i don't know if this is safe. I'm assuming it is, and it was actually pretty convenient, but if anyone could just post me a reply, I'd really appreciate it.

Re: Question about joints...

bleh, normal paper burns bad and thats all you taste and smell when your using it for smoking bud

why did you cut out roaches? anyways yeah you get hella lot of paper smoke that paper is freaking thick. and tastes like shit.

dude, no... bad. There's a reason that there are rolling papers. Do not smoke printer paper, or anything except for rolling paper, unless you made it yourself from smashed an soaked plant fibers, ok? Just don't. It is not safe, and it is not smart, and it is not worth the money.

Buy yourself some hemp papers, Hempire is good, and I believe Alien Chills are hemp papers also... just ask for hemp, because it's usually got no additives and they use natural gum instead of nasty shit for the gummed strips.

So yeah.. $1-$2 is worth a buttload of papers.

Buy a pack of blunts, whip out a knife, and have some spit ready.
No need to search for a shop with papers, just go to 7-11. AND you can get several flavors, from coconut all the way to honey. So many possibilities with blunts.

TheGreenChronic said:
No need to search for a shop with papers, just go to 7-11. AND you can get several flavors, from coconut all the way to honey. So many possibilities with blunts.
i like the way you think greenchron..... :cool:

LOL, this reminded me of this one time, in band camp, oh my bad, I ment in HS, my buddies and I were putzin around at lunch time after we had smoked a jay and we were all sitting on the grass and i was playing with the grass. So I ripped a piece of paper outta my notebook and rolled a 'jay' with grass, my friend added a smashed up tylenol in there and we glued it with a glue stick. Anyways, this dumb 9th grader or something knew we got high all the time and was like, got some weed? (Cuz we had already sold her pre rolled jays for 20$ a piece) So I was like, as a matter of fact yeah, i just rolled a gram in here but I was outta paper so I used normal notebook paper. She was like oh. I was like, ya want it, insted of 20$ I'll sell it to you for 15$, she's like oh ok. So I sold it to her. We laughed our asses off and went to the corner store and got munchie food. A couple days later she comes back and is like, dude that weed was the bomb, got any more. I was like, euh, no sorry I'm out. I felt so bad, I didn't wanna sell her tylenol grass and glued paper jays. Fuck, tylenol and glue probably fuck her up real good. And man, it musta tasted like crap.

DaHui said:
LOL, this reminded me of this one time, in band camp, oh my bad, I ment in HS, my buddies and I were putzin around at lunch time after we had smoked a jay and we were all sitting on the grass and i was playing with the grass. So I ripped a piece of paper outta my notebook and rolled a 'jay' with grass, my friend added a smashed up tylenol in there and we glued it with a glue stick. Anyways, this dumb 9th grader or something knew we got high all the time and was like, got some weed? (Cuz we had already sold her pre rolled jays for 20$ a piece) So I was like, as a matter of fact yeah, i just rolled a gram in here but I was outta paper so I used normal notebook paper. She was like oh. I was like, ya want it, insted of 20$ I'll sell it to you for 15$, she's like oh ok. So I sold it to her. We laughed our asses off and went to the corner store and got munchie food. A couple days later she comes back and is like, dude that weed was the bomb, got any more. I was like, euh, no sorry I'm out. I felt so bad, I didn't wanna sell her tylenol grass and glued paper jays. Fuck, tylenol and glue probably fuck her up real good. And man, it musta tasted like crap.

LOL Thats fucking sweet

haha messed up but real funny

i used to do that all the time when I was a freshman. Sell joints to idiots with half shake and half parsley leaves. I sold them for $5 though.

TheGreenChronic said:
my 7-11 has papers too:p

DaHui said:

I used to do similiar things too... Great times

Back
Top Bottom