Question regarding stress to auto flowers

Padox

Hi everyone, this is my first time growing an auto plant. Its an Auto ak47 (unsure of brand, was a gift) and from my understanding these take around 90 days from start to finish. Mine made slow but steady progress over the first 3 weeks and looked a little something like this.
P1030593.JPG

then
P1030601.JPG

Then my dog chewed a fair few leaves off and she looked like this.
P10306112.JPG

P10306121.JPG

Over the course of the last 9 days she has slowly came back and put a couple of sets of leaves on but even now with more foliage she is only growing slowly.
P10306282.JPG

P1030629.JPG

My question is, is my plant destined to be tiny now or do you think she could still grow up. don't expect the possible 90cm the advertise now but any chance I could make 50cm or 2ft maybe?
Thanks in advance for your answers:Namaste:

I think see may be a little tiny, but not too bad. With perfect conditions, genetics play a more important role in auto growth. I completely ruined my autos, they were smaller than yours are now and mine were over 40 days. I notice big differences in two of the same strain, I can only contribute this to different genetics of the same strain. Autos are finicky, but since they are so different from photos, they are fun to grow. Of course, mine were no where near fun, but like I said, it was my fault they sucked so horribly.

I think see may be a little tiny, but not too bad. With perfect conditions, genetics play a more important role in auto growth. I completely ruined my autos, they were smaller than yours are now and mine were over 40 days. I notice big differences in two of the same strain, I can only contribute this to different genetics of the same strain. Autos are finicky, but since they are so different from photos, they are fun to grow. Of course, mine were no where near fun, but like I said, it was my fault they sucked so horribly.

Yeah well having the leaves chewed off at a critical stage wouldn't be good plus im not exactly the best when playing with soil. Grown some fine plants in hydro but always disappointed in how my soil ones turn out. Thanks for your opinion, kinda confirmed what I knew... cant help wishing for the best I guess haha.

I tend to agree especially after watching for it another 10 days or so. grown an inch but filling out. Apparently they are supposed to flower and veg pretty hard at the same time but im not seeing it haha. Think ill stick to hydro next time... provided I can get some damn seeds to my part of the world!

I had the best success with sensi seeds in past, we see how i do this summer.

Yeah man, it will not grow any more - it's already covered in crystals. Mostly this small growth happens because of too little light.

How long is the day and for how long it's been outside?

Your plant seems to be in already in flower, I don't think it will stretch anymore.
The not-natural loss of leaves is critical for auto strains. It drammatically slows plant's growth.
It will finish the flowering, you may archive good quality result, but probably not so much in weigh.
That's part of experience, next time you may place a net around the pot, or place it out of dog range!!

He he,yeah big fence around all my plants now... chillies, tomatos, capsicum and mary jane. Mary jane also has a fence within a fence haha. She ended up yielding a whopping 3 grams lol. fantastic smoke tho... To mrwhat i agree, life is too short for auto to ever recover from that sort of abuse. For infor mrsnowman, light was about 8 hours direct and 4 hours of in direct light either side. Doesnt matter how much light you recieve if you have no leaves to photosynthesise. Peace guys, thanks for input

Back
Top Bottom