Questions about PH

Madtabman

Hey guys I'm growing 4 trippy gorilla from a friends clone. I've done them before and they are bulletproof (very strong and sturdy). I'm in day 12 of flower,running autopots and CX range Nutrition. I have a 100 litre tank/res which I always work around PH 5.8. Now 2 days ago I prepared the res put in nutes and then left for 24 hours the PH in res came back at PH 6.3. So I panicked a little and put in some PH down and totally messed it up. Put my head in my hands and sighed as I'm sure you all have done before. I got motivated again and empted res and started again 24 later and back a PH 6.3. So finally my questions are. Would you even bother with trying to add PH down? And what would you guys do in this situation?

AA7A4BCE-8025-478D-9473-F7FF59161AB6.jpeg

That's a useful chart but autopots don't generally recirculate. His problem is in the water chemistry unless he's using them differently than I've seen in the past.

Underground aquifers change seasonally. I need to use a different amount of pH down from summer to winter for the same type and amount of nutrients.

That's a useful chart but autopots don't generally recirculate. His problem is in the water chemistry unless he's using them differently than I've seen in the past.

Underground aquifers change seasonally. I need to use a different amount of pH down from summer to winter for the same type and amount of nutrients.
I figured it could be helpful to show it may just be bad water or a general idea of maybe what to look for.

Thanks this very interesting. I'd never thought of that

Tap water

All water comes from a tap LMAO. Where does it come from before that? Do you have a well? Or are you connected to water provided to you by a municipality?

If you don't give us any information it's impossible to help you. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom