Questions on my ideas

pariah206

quick and easy grow idea
i want my setup to basically be good for like 2-3 and maybe a stretch of 4 plants

so i was thinking 150w mh/hps
fox farm ocean forest soil
3 gal maybe 5 gal pots
small space fan
temp sensor

would i absolutely need nutes? or is that soil justice enough?
im not trying to go all out crazy jus somethin small for me and myself also it would prob be a closet grow like double sliding door closet type thing

im open to ideas if your in the current sitch or have been in this sitch

thanks in advance

:welcome: to 420!

you wont need nutes at first in FFOF. but you will need some in budding.

or you could just use Osmecote plus or dynamite control release fertz from start to finish. for under 20$ a small container would last for many grows.
how many square feet will the grow be? should be shooting for at least 50 watts per square foot for nice fat results.

should it be a square foot per plant? im kinda high right now my boy came over and we smoked a blunt lol...but yeah like i want short to medium plants with a decent yield and like 2 strains at a time, besides the nutes that you listed, what else would you think i'd need for my idea?

Go to -Grow Room, then go to grower forum, and check out Cabinet, closet grow room set up. There are plenty of ideas and pics of what people are doing that works. You can also look at the grow journals, these have helped me, hope it helps you to. You may want to look at How to grow marijuana which is also under Grow Room.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom