Quick question

CrudeCeez

So when i was one year old, i got into a bad car accident on the freeway, the car flipped over about 5 times and i flew out the car because my mom had barely taken me out my seat because i was crying. Ever since i was small, ive been having back pains but randomly, now that im getting older, the pains happen more regularly, am i eligible for a medical card or do i have to keep taking pain pills? I live in Arizona.

...I would think if you have a history of pain..you could take your medical records to MMJ Dr in your area and get approved.

but then again when I think, it normally means I am wrong.

I'm not very familiar with Arizona's medical marijuana requirements, but I would suggest discussing the situation with a doctor you feel comfortable talking openly to. Back pain is a serious ailment that effects daily life and I feel your chances of obtaining a card are pretty good, especially if it could result in consuming less pills and getting much more natural relief. Hope it works out and keep us posted.

So when i was one year old, i got into a bad car accident on the freeway, the car flipped over about 5 times and i flew out the car because my mom had barely taken me out my seat because i was crying. Ever since i was small, ive been having back pains but randomly, now that im getting older, the pains happen more regularly, am i eligible for a medical card or do i have to keep taking pain pills? I live in Arizona.

Glad to know you made it to live another day. :)
Here is some information for you. :)

Arizona has medical marijuana laws enacted. Modern research suggests that cannabis is a valuable aid in the treatment of a wide range of clinical applications. These include pain relief, nausea, spasticity, glaucoma, and movement disorders. Marijuana is also a powerful appetite stimulant and emerging research suggests that marijuana's medicinal properties may protect the body against some types of malignant tumors, and are neuroprotective. Sited from Norml's site.

All the information you need, Should be here. Good luck and Be blessed. :)
Arizona Medical Marijuana Program

Back
Top Bottom