Quick question

joebechill

:cough: how’s this looking for week 5 of flower? the bud sights pretty much all look like this.

Attachments

• BD14EC18-38ED-44DA-94F6-483640919B6B.jpeg
    BD14EC18-38ED-44DA-94F6-483640919B6B.jpeg
    533.5 KB · Views: 28
Yeah man, not as much as I used to, (you know, that whole getting older thing) my biggest thing is I don’t want to hurt my self, to the point where I can’t go to work, but hell yeah I board. Excited for the snow to melt so I can get out first time of the season.

Is that where your from, is Colorado?

Yeah good ol bag seeds. Always the guessing game with those lil buggers :passitleft:

Yeah man, not as much as I used to, (you know, that whole getting older thing) my biggest thing is I don’t want to hurt my self, to the point where I can’t go to work, but hell yeah I board. Excited for the snow to melt so I can get out first time of the season.

Is that where your from, is Colorado?

Yeah good ol bag seeds. Always the guessing game with those lil buggers :passitleft:
haha so i’m fine and i should just wait and keep an eye on the tricomes? and no i’m from cleveland and so is she . she moved there for a few years and brought them back with her. i don’t know anyone else that grows besides the gardening store owners telling me about their grows .. before even telling them that’s what i’m doing. it’s not legal here so i’m just guessing i’m really easy to open up to haha. im new and love all the help i can get that’s why i joined this forum. everyone is so helpful and it rocks.

Back
Top Bottom