Random Cuttings In An LED Scrog

Sleven

Hey peeps it's been a while since I last visited as I've been super busy with life ha so basically what I've got is a random grade which is either big bud or SLH my tent is a roof cube 3m x 1.5m my intake and out take are controlled by a SMS fan controller set at about 24 degrees it's almost fully automated in that it feeds its self using drippers which are set to feed a small amount but 4 times a day the amount will increase as needed all the nutrients are mixed in a 225l flexi butt, there is various Leds in there 1 1200w 1 600w 4 300w again all controlled by a commercial timer

I started on January 3rd and it's just been vegging since then and I'll keep this going until the net is about 3/4 full maybe I'm also going to try and keep it as low as posible as the tent is not the tallest I've seen, each plant has been topped and some are really starting to bush out, there is one which is really lacking but I've kept it going anyway as I'm sure it'll come round

And also to keep everything safe I've wired in a new consumer unit which has a new ring main and a lighting circuit no more using a torch haha

IMG_060642.JPG
IMG_060841.JPG
IMG_061938.JPG
IMG_061739.JPG
IMG_060939.JPG
IMG_061046.JPG
IMG_061344.JPG
IMG_061239.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom