Random smoking rants and raves

MissP

I'll start with a rave:

I found a smoking buddy where I'm currently staying at. She never smoked out of a bong before. It's kind of fun teaching people new smoking related things. It's also fun having a special "bond" with people.

I don't really have a rant right now.

I hate when I'm sittin' on my porch Blazin' an I drop my lighter an' it bounces a coupla times an' shoots under the house an' NOW I gotta crawl down there an' get it 'cause it's the only one I got an'...GAAAWWD !!:grinjoint:

I like to smoke with friends but sometimes I like to solo my smoke.....and then all of a sudden here comes someone as soon as I light up. Its like they can smell it and here they come.

Scavanger Smokers.

When I am about to roll a blunt with the weed on the table, I have sneezed, wiped my hand across the table on accident and spilled juice all over the table and weed. I have done these things countless number of times... Guess I will never learn haha...

^ lol that always sucks can't say I havnt done that before, but you know what really bums me out is when I roll a blunt and leave it where my dogs can get it and they always end up eating my blunts.
:peace:

^ lol that always sucks can't say I havnt done that before, but you know what really bums me out is when I roll a blunt and leave it where my dogs can get it and they always end up eating my blunts.

I have learned the hard way to make sure my bag is not in my dogs' reach.

Well I do not have a dog anymore, but one time my cat was playing with my open bag and it knocked it on the carpet and started pawing at it and like smacking it across the floor. Well all my weed flew out of the bag all over the place... Damn my cute cats haha!

Ya my dogs do the same thing bro lol

Ya my dogs do the same thing bro lol

It's not an official rave yet, but in a few weeks I'm going on a hiking/camping trip for a few days in upstate NY, and I can't wait to smoke out in the wilderness while spring is coming into bloom. I know everything is going to be so beautiful.

Rant: My buddy knows a grower, and this grower was touting the potency of his stuff for weeks while it was growing. When it finally was harvesting time, my buddy picked up 2 z's of what was supposedly Jack Herer....lets just say Ive smoked oregano that gets me more high. The point of the rant:when the product doesnt live up to the hype.

Rave: MY supplier always has new varieties of bomb buds, so I just go to him. I love gettin high!

Back
Top Bottom