re-training, after wrong lighting cyc used (18dk/6lght)

wonton

pups have been used to the wrong lighting cycle,
i.e. 18 hrs darkness during flowering (trying to force-flower -- since 11 days ago),...can my friend still switch back to the appropriate light-timing for flowering, i.e. 12/12? thx

p.s. these hydro pups are old...about 2 mos, but they're only 7 inches or so...though the female stigmas are starting to show and there are smaller spaces between the new growth nodules...that's why my friend wants to force them to flower...QUESTION: should she take them back to "veggie stage" until they're at least a couple inches bigger, and switch back to the "gro" neut? thx

just curious why did u make another thread wiht the same questino :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

how long have u had it on that 18 off 6 on .. .. dunno man if i were u i would just try to switch to 24 hours of light get it a lil bigger then swith it back to flowerin.

sorry, new user...

thx...it'll bum her out, but i told her to be patient...that is, back to the "gro" neuts, 24/7?

question: if a person is using a reservoir with a hole in it, holding her "pup", with a mesh pot that allows the roots to dangle in the neut/water mix...
1. what's the best irrigation method?
2. is it too much to have a constant feeding-tube on the pups, even though the roots are dangling, and the media allows the water to flow down into the reservoir? thx

by feeding tube, i mean a small tube attached to a stake (pumped from the neut/water mix below, immersed inside the reservoir. thx

since about 11 days...
p.s. i saw some photos of soil/hydro comparisons...i think soil probably has a healthier yield. my friend just hasn't had any success with soil

Back
Top Bottom